Secret resales 2015

Terence99

9 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Lots of pings around 9am, more at 10am that went on for a few minutes.  Brief sightings of 'the website is currently processing too many transactions...' page, but probably due to people (me included) refreshing too fast.  Lots of people getting barraged for asking questions we've all seen day after day now.  Checkpage.co.uk is pre-loaded to the tune of 18,000 texts, but Neil isn't managing the business so well, so it sounds a bit like he's trying to prop up a conservative manifesto pledge, he's no idea how many people that's supposed to cover.  There's been a few gifs too.

Edit: outside of this page, we've had the Common lineup drop, and ATCQ seem highly unlikely for Friday night now.

Fantastic, thanks! :D

Just now, p.pete said:

Broken limb, doctors orders, Ice Cube replacing at Rsokled (Roskiled, Roskilde... I'm sure I could be f5'ing, there's pings going off!)

Thanks - hope this doesn't affect their Bestival show as I was hoping to see them there...

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You have missed, as you say and others have said, poo, knobs, gifs and the stress of no resale.

You also missed the worst, yet funniest, joke ever posted on this thread.

Ooh dammit! Any idea what page?

Just now, elldorado89 said:

How do you get these siblin alerts so many of you have set up?

I'm getting sick of distill giving me false alerts every 30 seconds, and checkpage is quiet (for obvious reasons).

These are probably the same false alerts

Just now, frizzydizzymizzy said:

hi sistership! I'm really gonna struggle this afternoon with having not brought my charger I'm on 14% now! :(

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

hi sistership! I'm really gonna struggle this afternoon with having not brought my charger I'm on 14% now! :(

I'll try but can't stay in front of a computer at the hotel....will be on phone when I can!