Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, eFestivals said:

I really hope it happens today ... I've bought 18,000 texts, queued up and ready to be used to cover the texting potential of everyone who's signed up. It'll be a bloody shame for those not to get used.

how many have signed up neil?! please not 18,000...

Just now, eFestivals said:

I really hope it happens today ... I've bought 18,000 texts, queued up and ready to be used to cover the texting potential of everyone who's signed up. It'll be a bloody shame for those not to get used.

I did not even think about the buying of texts, mental. Thanks for all the hard work

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

:blink:That's a lot of texts!

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

450 people?

8 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

how many have signed up neil?! please not 18,000...

Nope.

I don't actually know and i don't have an easy way of checking, but I do keep track of the 'text liabilities' of those who've signed up, to ensure I've purchased enough texts to cover those liabilities.

When someone signs up they get 40 texts credited to them, but some have used some of their texts, some have bought extra texts, and some have some texts they bought last year still on their account (that 40 have been added to for their latest sign-up) because I never got round to clearing down the texts they'd not used.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Nope.

I don't actually know and i don't have an easy way of checking, but I do keep track of the 'text liabilities' of those who've signed up, to ensure I've purchased enough texts to cover those liabilities.

When someone signs up they get 40 texts credited to them, but some have used some of their texts, some have bought extra texts, and some have some texts they bought last year still on their account (that 40 have been added to for their latest sign-up) because I never got round to clearing down the texts they'd not used.

Ah OK, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying, and amazing job setting it all up!

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

I've been here two weeks now. Waiting for this mission. Getting softer. Every minute I sit by this computer I get weaker. And every minute See Tickets squats in their offices they get stronger...

tumblr_mrykuhHOeV1qg4blro4_500.gif

get-your-shit-together-meme.jpg

Edited by Robinn
  • Upvote 1