Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, shuttlep said:

just for your own protection love,  you can post what you want, post your phone number and I might send you a MMS that will scar you for life:D

Ha ha im sure you couldn't scar me for life :) I took my number off didn't even realise I'm such a idiot sometimes so I sent it in a private message. X

10 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

The page monitors will PING again in 5 mins and the coach link will be gone. 

Distill actually does make a delightful ping sound when there's a change

Annoying as hell though when there's nothing there

2 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

i have a ticket and I am trying for friends, and i can't take the stress

Exactly this! Can't believe how stressed I am over a ticket for someone else (who I barely know but is supposed to be in our group). Can only imagine what you guys after your own tickets are going through...

3 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

So exactly the same as the tale I relayed to the group, only to get laughed at?

No your suggesting that publically accessible pages that they are sure to know are being monitored are being cahnged to allow a few people access. If they wanted to do it online they'd just create a new url for them and not mess about with the main pages.

I actually need to finish my dissertation now, I have less than 21 hours and more than half left... Definitely spending all night in the library! This is way too distracting, so promise not to buy anything until midday tomorrow??

2 minutes ago, flanger said:

I actually need to finish my dissertation now, I have less than 21 hours and more than half left... Definitely spending all night in the library! This is way too distracting, so promise not to buy anything until midday tomorrow??

Do you have alerts set up?

3 minutes ago, musky said:

No your suggesting that publically accessible pages that they are sure to know are being monitored are being cahnged to allow a few people access. If they wanted to do it online they'd just create a new url for them and not mess about with the main pages.

No, I relayed a tale of a lad contacting Eavis who then got SEE to send him an email with a link in it that he could buy a ticket from.

It was shot down, even when I screenshotted the post he made.

I was linking the two together, but that was not was ridiculed. It was the fact that SEE wouldn't contact ppl to give them one-time links.

Just now, JoshM87 said:

Have these resales happened every single year? I'm starting to get to the point where I think it's just sold out and I'm wasting my time refreshing a site which is randomly giving false hope.

No this is the first time. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Katir said:

Ive just taken this over from my other half and had to slope off from work early to do it! Her stress is creating a worm hole in the space continuum above our house....