Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Jenniferaliceee said:

Yep, can't even actually think about it or feel like vomming

I know right. I've been trying to convince myself and friends that it's an impossibility really, and i've got all the monitors etc. on 'just in case I get lucky'... when really, somewhere in there, I have this hope... so i'll be here all day, every day wobbling my leg wildly in a blind hurricane of nerves!

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Sorry guys, was hoping it would help distract from the resale a bit!

No problem! Not a dig at you at all. Just something that wouldn't help me personally... makes it all too 'real' (or something?!) :)

Edited by RandyFishcake

Just now, RandyFishcake said:

No problem! Not a dig at you at all. Just something that wouldn't help me personally... makes it all too 'real' (or soemthing?!) :)

Yeah same for me. I had a little look through the 'fav Glastonbury photos' topic and although i joined in briefly, it was way too difficult knowing i dont have a ticket. Going to stick with you lot in here for now

19 minutes ago, psychology said:

My preloaded reg page worked last year. 

Maybe I did something else wrong then? If I remember rightly I had a page from the re-sales up and all four numbers/postcodes typed in. I only had to press proceed. When I did it just hung. I was on the site the second it went live too.

1 minute ago, DownlnAlbion said:

My pre-loaded ticket page has gone offline in the past 20 mins. I feel the resale is imminent....

what link gets the ticket page up? 

There's always the chance they won't sell any and production will absorb the rest. My cousin is a tech for Radiohead and I think they are getting pretty massive comps (have already asked to be smuggled in in a flight case)

Hopefully not, Kanye had the most ridiculous amount of comps (so many I heard on quite good authority the Maccabees got ONE) and there was a secret sale the year he played. Although don't know if loads of people returned theirs because whatever your thoughts on his music he is a massive asshat.

2 minutes ago, smudger said:

Maybe I did something else wrong then? If I remember rightly I had a page from the re-sales up and all four numbers/postcodes typed in. I only had to press proceed. When I did it just hung. I was on the site the second it went live too.

I think that there are multiple links/forms you could pre-load, but there's always always the chance that the one(s) you're trying will not work and you lose valuable time. So then it might just be better to wait on the main page so you'll get to the right page immediately.

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

This link still works: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/ But when I put my registration number and postcode in and press submit, it goes to the /addregistrations page, which...doesn't work when I refresh that.

Same here... and been the same ever since the resale...