Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

just a comment about any 'off page' sales that See might do, that have been mentioned by someone on facebook....

I've done a number of these over the years, and in all instances I didn't buy them all by myself, but See were told to contact me to take the order. It was exactly like that for my tickets for this year too.

So while it's not impossible they might be doing some via a super-special-secret works-once-only link, I don't think it's likely.

I've been blessed in that way once too and it was exactly as you described, someone contacted directly.

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

The page monitors will PING again in 5 mins and the coach link will be gone. 

TA, DA!

PING.

Just now, cb4747 said:

what on earth is going on I just want to know 

Well, when we all get sacked for pudding about on the ticket page and doing no work I think we should apply for jobs at See and find out.....

Just now, Bravado said:

Last year the resale was 10 days after the last refund. That would mean this year it was the 17th? Not saying thats the case but would be annoying if so. 

We've done some very very in depth research into previous secret sales and have found no pattern 

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

just a comment about any 'off page' sales that See might do, that have been mentioned by someone on facebook....

I've done a number of these over the years, and in all instances I didn't buy them all by myself, but See were told to contact me to take the order. It was exactly like that for my tickets for this year too.

So while it's not impossible they might be doing some via a super-special-secret works-once-only link, I don't think it's likely.

A few weeks ago, some friends who had missed out on the main sale and resale, got some tickets through what you're calling a 'super-special-secret works-only-once link'.

A friend of theirs (and acquaintance of mine) who has been a major supplier to the festival for a long time (15+ years) remembered (fortunate, that...) that she had access to six tickets a year for family and friends. She spoke to whoever she deals with it at the festival and a few hours later my friends received three emails, each of which had a single link that took them through the See Tickets site to buy a ticket.

So those special use-once links do appear to exist.

1 minute ago, robu said:

A few weeks ago, some friends who had missed out on the main sale and resale, got some tickets through what you're calling a 'super-special-secret works-only-once link'.

A friend of theirs (and acquaintance of mine) who has been a major supplier to the festival for a long time (15+ years) remembered (fortunate, that...) that she had access to six tickets a year for family and friends. She spoke to whoever she deals with it at the festival and a few hours later my friends received three emails, each of which had a single link that took them through the See Tickets site to buy a ticket.

So those special use-once links do appear to exist.

So exactly the same as the tale I relayed to the group, only to get laughed at?

Edited by mocoworm

Just now, tabasco said:

Maybe no pattern IS the pattern. SeeTickets are actually staging a carefully orchestrated nihilistic protest against the complacency of society in a world where ultimately the universe is chaotic and without form.

deep dude

i have a ticket and I am trying for friends, and i can't take the stress

1 minute ago, Jennylucky said:

Sorry If I caused offence by posting details was I not meant to? 

just for your own protection love,  you can post what you want, post your phone number and I might send you a MMS that will scar you for life:D

• Upvote 3