Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, tabasco said:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001

This page went down just before the resale last year as well, to prevent people from pre-loading their registration details in the form.

Thank baby jesus for autofill!

3 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

My point was, he's not the only person they are sorting out with tickets on the side. There could be entire groups of people (locals etc) that they are doing it for at all different times. That's why the pages go up for 5 mins and then down again.

I also work in web development and it almost certainly isn't 'testing'. They are opening up for specific transactions in my opinion.

I'm sure there's loads of people they need to sort with tickets, but as others have said, this would seem to be a strange way to do it. Obviously he was given a link, but he was given it before the refund date and we don't know where it directed him. 

13 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

This is the thread. He originally posted a screenshot of the email from SEE as well. It was genuine. It didn't have a link in it, the words 'click here' were the link in the email.

xbvPnxx.png?1

He's a wind up merchant, lots of people on Glasto Chat etc say fake shit to throw people off, defo calling bullshit on this

Just now, AbsolutelyNo said:

900001 has been saying "Event not found" intermittently all week.

Not if you clicked the link directly, it would take you to the right form. If however you left it for a number of hours and then refreshed, or attempted to click on a link with /event/addregistrations, it would say not found. 

A few years ago, maybe 2011? They asked for feedback on the ticket buying process. Some who sent proper thought out emails, and didn't rant about not being lucky, got sent links to buy tickets.

Just now, Chaaaris123 said:

My first year at Glastonbury I used the Greenpeace showers and found myself surrounded by naked women who told me off for keeping my pants on...:mellow:

i get told off for taking my pants off.

Evercreech doesn't get free weekend tickets.

From my local knowledge It is pretty much only Pylle and Pilton that are eligible for free tickets, minus the odd farm and homestead within very close proximity to the site.

Local weekend tickets are available for the area on the attachment and Sunday tickets for the wider Central Somerset area although I'm not sure how far that actually extends to.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-04-at-17.58.42.png

3 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

As this is my first year in the secret resale I would just like to take my hat off to all of you that have done this in previous years...... the stress is doing my head in,

If you only live four miles from the site, presumably you're in the 'locals' catchment area so should be able to get a ticket anyway