Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, sully1311 said:

Then surely they will want to get as much money as possible to give to good causes?

Fair point, there was just something about your statement about them being a business trying to make as much money as possible that didn't quite gel with me.

3 hours ago, KalumKennedy22 said:

Does anyone kno for sure there will definitely be a resale. Really worried ive missed out

In my dark, negative moments, i've genuinely considered there will be no resale. It's been the strongest 'mainsteam' headliners in a while and I've always assumed that there will be a lower than average number of refunds this year....and if it's less than say 200 then they'll just use them for hospitality.

Hoping i'm wrong though...

9 hours ago, mocoworm said:

Yeah. Someone called Matt Young has told all of Glasto Chat to sign up to our WhatsApp groups and linked them to the WhatsApp thread and this thread for resales.

All 19,442 members.

He's been doing that a lot. Which is fine - more traffic for Neil, and I'm quite relaxed about people having the same chance as the rest of us. I just wish he'd explain what the group is all about and what to expect, as some people clearly haven't taken the time time to read the thread and seem to have some really quite strange expectations.

8 hours ago, cityboy75 said:

Lol loads of people said the same thing last year and only me Siblin Em and a couple of others turned up

I was there, and on time. It was you lot that were late. :P

I even broke my travel light mantra and bought you some cans of cider. Sorry I couldn't make it back but my girlfriends leg was playing up and I felt guilty about leaving her alone. I then I felt guilty about not making the meet up. My fault - I should have set my watch to Glasto time. :)

4 minutes ago, Keithy said:

and if it's less than say 200 then they'll just use them for hospitality.

Hoping i'm wrong though...

There wouldn't be any logic in doing that though. All Hospitality Tickets come out of a the staff / performer / other miscellaneous allocation - and there's no shortages there since the new licence came in. If they need or want to make a couple of hundred (or even thousand) extra hospitality tickets available, they can already do without having to dip into the public pool.

It's certainly possible that there's no direct resale via seetickets, but I'm sure they'll sell the tickets somehow. For example by invite only to people who meet a criteria - this year cyclists had an option to buy ahead of the main public sale for example, and while I've not heard of it happing for a few years, in the early days of the reg system there were stories of people who'd written nice letters to Michael asking if there was any chance being contacted late in the day and asking if they still wanted tickets.

Had a 'resale dream' last night. Everyone could get through and was able to reserve tickets, but when it came to payment instead of doing it via  website everyone was queuing at train station style ticket machines and having to enter their reservation number.

Worrying all this F5ing is affecting my subconcious :wacko:

4 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Had a 'resale dream' last night. Everyone could get through and was able to reserve tickets, but when it came to payment instead of doing it via  website everyone was queuing at train station style ticket machines and having to enter their reservation number.

wow your up super early too, I don't even need tickets, but I can't take my eyes of this thread wishing you all get tickets

6 minutes ago, emmett milbarge said:

wow your up super early too, I don't even need tickets, but I can't take my eyes of this thread wishing you all get tickets

First thing I did was go to the SeeTickets page and enter my registration number and postcode, just in case.

"Admission tickets are currently unavailable."

Worth a shot :lol:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Early bird catches the Glastonbury tickets aye! There's me thinking I won't bother going on the forums JUST yet. I haven't had one Glastonbury dream yet I wish I could learn how to do that dream control stuff I would be in Glastonbury every night 

8 hours ago, musky said:

I still haven't caught up with all this thread, so on the assumption you've only had one reply the answer is - it depends. They can do it in a day or it can take several, depending on their workload at the time. And that's assuming your photograph is acceptable.

Finger crossed for you!

My friend just registered too, it took them a day to approve it, you should be good today

33 minutes ago, tabasco said:

First thing I did was go to the SeeTickets page and enter my registration number and postcode, just in case.

"Admission tickets are currently unavailable."

Worth a shot :lol:

It sure is Hermano, i'm excited for you all, I've been in this position for the last five years was painful, we were lucky to get the October sale, the stars must of been aligned, I was close to not bothering this year.

I'm going to make the prediction that today won't be the day.

Ive a feeling it will be Monday. If the refunds take up to 5 days (assuming working days) to process and be refunded surely SeeTickets would wait until all these have correctly been done before selling the tickets. I hope I'm wrong though, I bloody want it to be today! 

I can't see any reason why See would wait until all the refund transactions have gone through. Once you've cancelled you've cancelled and they know it's another ticket to throw back in the pot. Matters not whether the refund goes through in good time or not. 

7 minutes ago, hurdy said:

I can't see any reason why See would wait until all the refund transactions have gone through. Once you've cancelled you've cancelled and they know it's another ticket to throw back in the pot. Matters not whether the refund goes through in good time or not. 

I suppose. I hope it is today, I just want this horrid feeling in my belly gone and want to be prepping for the festival!

Morning all, checking in.

I hope it's today too, the waiting room whilst fun is too streasful, but I'm relying on my phone whilst out at the vets at lunchtime, I also have a piano lesson at 3pm (key timing) which I may decide to cancel this morning.

Good luck one and all

Morning! I've been lurking and following this thread obsessively and thought it was probably time I said hello!

I'm after one ticket for one of our group, but feeling as nervous as if it were for me :lol: Anyway, hopefully it will be today and I can get back to looking forward to it all!

Good luck to all x

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyone reading this want to increase their chances of getting tickets?

Sign up at http://www.checkpage.co.uk to get instant text alerts to your phone and mobile.

Hi Neil, can you post link in WhatsApp group thread too, I tried, and failed last night

Cheers

Edited by moheetoes