Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 hours ago, incident said:

There wouldn't be any logic in doing that though. All Hospitality Tickets come out of a the staff / performer / other miscellaneous allocation - and there's no shortages there since the new licence came in. If they need or want to make a couple of hundred (or even thousand) extra hospitality tickets available, they can already do without having to dip into the public pool.

It's certainly possible that there's no direct resale via seetickets, but I'm sure they'll sell the tickets somehow. For example by invite only to people who meet a criteria - this year cyclists had an option to buy ahead of the main public sale for example, and while I've not heard of it happing for a few years, in the early days of the reg system there were stories of people who'd written nice letters to Michael asking if there was any chance being contacted late in the day and asking if they still wanted tickets.

How do they know who's cycling to the festival? 

I'm not going for tickets myself, but can't help reading all of this thread, it's great to see the positive spirit, hope and dedication to get to the best festival on earth! Got my own ticket in October the last two years but it's nice to see that if I do miss out in the main sales one year there's a whole community to help out!

I really hope for you all that you're not kept waiting too much longer - today could be the day! It's surely in their interest to do it as soon as they possibly can so they can print the tickets with all of your faces on! 

Fingers crossed!

Just now, paulmuchmore said:

I'm not going for tickets myself, but can't help reading all of this thread, it's great to see the positive spirit, hope and dedication to get to the best festival on earth! Got my own ticket in October the last two years but it's nice to see that if I do miss out in the main sales one year there's a whole community to help out!

I really hope for you all that you're not kept waiting too much longer - today could be the day! It's surely in their interest to do it as soon as they possibly can so they can print the tickets with all of your faces on! 

Fingers crossed!

Everyone needs to be a little more Glastonbury! in all walks of life :)

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I'm going to make the prediction that today won't be the day.

Ive a feeling it will be Monday. If the refunds take up to 5 days (assuming working days) to process and be refunded surely SeeTickets would wait until all these have correctly been done before selling the tickets. I hope I'm wrong though, I bloody want it to be today! 

Monday works for me!!

1 minute ago, mickmcmicklemick said:

Hi Neil, signed up for page checker, does this automatically pick the right pages to check or do I need to update some settings somewhere? Cheers :)

To the right hand side of URLs, change from off to on, may have to scroll over if on a phone

2 minutes ago, mickmcmicklemick said:

Hi Neil, signed up for page checker, does this automatically pick the right pages to check or do I need to update some settings somewhere? Cheers :)

you need to get thru the set-up, and then when you get to the 'user configuration' page you need to scroll down and select the pages you want to monitor.

Good morning lovely people of secret sales. If today is the day then I hope the ticket gods are smiling on all those in need. 

And all of those not in need then let's just kick back and open a cold one and say a small prayer for the rest.

Morning all, I'm betting on absolutely f*ck all to happen today! Maybe they will tease us with coach tickets if we're lucky lol. My money is still on the finale for Monday 1oclock.

However, that will not stop me from being within reaching distance of the pc at all times. Hopefully today is the day. I hate waiting

Morning all. Glued to the screen for another day. Hopefully the last day. Sorry to be a bore but could someone please post the link for the "Tour" page. It's been cleared from my phone overnight. Good luck to one and all today!

6 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

What are the best Web alerts for an android phone.. I'm not techy you see :wacko:

I use web alert extreme, I'm not techy either and I spent an hour or so setting up/playing with it, seems to be OK for my purposes, however for similar price Neils checkpage gives you added bonus of 40 text alerts/mails and was super speedy on Monday when changes were happening

I've been using one called "Web Alert" for Android and it refreshes every minute which is a good balance. Any faster and it would murder your battery. It gives you a notifcation etc and even tells you the percentage of how much page has changed. I go into panic mode when it says 20% like on monday

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyone reading this want to increase their chances of getting tickets?

Sign up at http://www.checkpage.co.uk to get instant text alerts to your phone and mobile.

13 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

What are the best Web alerts for an android phone.. I'm not techy you see :wacko: