Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, babyblade41 said:

just had a quick shifty for you but most seem to have gone past the last date for entering day

Thanks,:) I've been trying to keep up to speed on the different ones and as far as I can tell the only 2 open at the moment are the online magazine ones. Sure BBC radio will have one at some stage this week but no good for me anyway as I'm not in the uk.

Afternoon all. 

Please excuse met happiness but yesterday I finally found out I have a way in! :D so relieved to have it sorted! 

I was only after entrance for me and my friend and have ended up finding 4 in total.... meaning I currently have access to 2 spare and wanted to offer it up on this thread as you all deserve it. 

Unfortunately I'm not setting the price and its not cheap at all so be prepared, it is however way way cheaper than those 2K hospitality packages and it guaranteed entry. 

Myself and friends have used the same "route in" before - if your interested just inbox me for my number and ill send you more details about it. 

Hopefully ill be able to sort a couple of people out and we'll all be at the effects meet!

Slats

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Please excuse met happiness but yesterday I finally found out I have a way in! :D so relieved to have it sorted! 

I was only after entrance for me and my friend and have ended up finding 4 in total.... meaning I currently have access to 2 spare and wanted to offer it up on this thread as you all deserve it. 

Unfortunately I'm not setting the price and its not cheap at all so be prepared, it is however way way cheaper than those 2K hospitality packages and it guaranteed entry. 

Myself and friends have used the same "route in" before - if your interested just inbox me for my number and ill send you more details about it. 

Hopefully ill be able to sort a couple of people out and we'll all be at the effects meet!

Slats

I'd be happy to take the others off your hand if they are available :D

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

Excellent news.:)

5 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

I'd definitely like to find out more! PM'ing you now

20 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

pm'ing you

44 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Don't know if anyone wants to attempt this route

I've just enquired. Bet hes been utterly bombarded with pms! 

Probably just as much chance of winning  a competition.

Edited by lobo

7 minutes ago, lobo said:

I've just enquired. Bet hes been utterly bombarded with pms! 

Probably just as much chance of winning  a competition.

If he's also got one eye ,black teeth and chronic acne I could be in!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

Nice, I've PMed you as well. Hadn't checked the thread for a while but glad I did, final hope!

3 hours ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

How much washing up do you think you could do without any washing up liquid?

4 hours ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Slats

I will pm you too. Probably too late now though 

2 minutes ago, faymondo said:

I fear we are not far from the last rites in here. 

We tried our very best. In other years we would have been bang on top of any resale but its just not to be this year.

Gutted for those who were trying and do not have tickets.

It isn't over. There is always a little hope left. Everything is still on the table. I'll give up when the gates shut on this years festival and not a second before. 

#IStillBelieve

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Simsy said:

How obvious would it be if I buy someone's unwanted ticket, cut my photo off last year's & pritt stick it on :ph34r:

Anyway, we're up to page 960 so we're nearly at the resale!

How obvious would it be if I just presented last years ticket? I think I have a couple of pass outs somewhere too.