Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, gmoon said:

Argh. When you refresh the page and it takes a bit longer than usual, and you get your hopes up for one glorious moment only to have them dashed again, like so many times before, only the hope makes it sting more. That.

Yep. Any delay, no matter how miniscule, makes my heart leap into my throat

Just now, gmoon said:

Argh. When you refresh the page and it takes a bit longer than usual, and you get your hopes up for one glorious moment only to have them dashed again, like so many times before, only the hope makes it sting more. That.

Or when you press refresh on your phone, your sausage fingers accidentally hit the bannaer at the top - the page changes- jelly hands set in - then you realise it's because you are cursed with the sausage fingers!

Listening to pings from this forum whilst doing my expenses on the floor, and an advert for Wolverine popped up on the bottom of the page and started playing. I nearly destroyed my fucking hotel room jumping across the desk to get to my laptop. Early grave is inevitable from this. 

1 minute ago, mikealanfoster said:

Listening to pings from this forum whilst doing my expenses on the floor, and an advert for Wolverine popped up on the bottom of the page and started playing. I nearly destroyed my fucking hotel room jumping across the desk to get to my laptop. Early grave is inevitable from this. 

I'm pretty sure I've developed a stomach ulcer this week.

I'm out of up votes but this just made me laugh out loud :rofl:

Full on shin smacker on the table, i'm rolling on the floor in pain as I type. 

I ran full pelt into my desk at work when the tipis went on sale last week. I'm still bruised

• Upvote 2

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

I think last year was longer too wasn't it. It was the Thursday the second week after refunds from memory

Last year was Thursday 12th, I remember it vividly because it was the only day i couldn't watch because i was in a conference all day and came out to 3 million messages saying it was over..

Copied from another post earlier in the thread.

Refund - Friday May 3rd
    Resale - Wednesday May 8th

Refund - Friday May 9th
    Resale - Wednesday May 14th - 2pm

Refund - Friday May 8th
    Resale - Monday May 18th - 3pm
    Lasted 13 mins approx

Refund - Friday May 6th
    Resale - Thursday May 12th - 3.45pm
    Lasted 2 mins approx