Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Vipospleen said:

I'll give it a few days but i'm tempted to book a sun holiday for the week instead. 

First time in 13th Glasto's i've not had a ticket

You're saying that like Glasto won't be a week in the sun.......

2 minutes ago, Hugs said:

Copied from another post earlier in the thread.

Refund - Friday May 3rd
    Resale - Wednesday May 8th

Refund - Friday May 9th
    Resale - Wednesday May 14th - 2pm

Refund - Friday May 8th
    Resale - Monday May 18th - 3pm
    Lasted 13 mins approx

Refund - Friday May 6th
    Resale - Thursday May 12th - 3.45pm
    Lasted 2 mins approx

I don't think there has been more than one in the last couple of years but some of those years there were a few re sales.

I know for a fact 2013 had one on 7th May and one on 8th May as I got tickets in both as you had loads of time when they really were "secret".

I think there was at least one and possibly two more that year near the end of May.

Ive been every year since 09.  My friend didn't get a ticket one year and hired out a cottage in Wales with no electricity or phone signal for the same weekend as the thought of seeing it on TV/Social Media was unbearable.

Yet another wasted day at the comp. Wonder if it's safe to down tools.....not that I'll be able to fully. The good news is I've managed to learn my credit card number off by heart.....the expiry date and cvv.....so maybe it's not all be wasted......and the glasto tics are hopefully building up in the pot :blink:

16 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

It was 6 days...at 3:45.  Believe me... I was there every second of those 6 days!!!  Still missed out!

Wow I thought it was longer. I remember it being a Thursday but though we had a weekend in the middle - I was there every second too , but obvisouly my memory blurred it for me. Got lucky and got 3 tickets for friends