Why don't YOU pick the headliners?

maelzoid

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally unrealistic?

Pulp '95 - Smiths '86 - Bowie '00

Slightly realistic - emphasis on slightly? (i.e. done some gigs in the last decade :P)

Radiohead - Led Zep - Prince

EDIT: So bloody difficult though, people naming Johnny Cash, Cohen, even Nick Cave who I've already seen at the festival making me doubt myself.

Edited by GlastoSimon

The caveat is, the act must be alive / and legitimately a going concern - I'm inclined to ban the inevitable Floyd / Led Zep / Smiths, just because they're so obvious.

Queen

Daft Punk

Michael Jackson

Johnny Cash in the legend slot!

I've got some bad news for you...

mmmmh as much as I would like Faith No More even I know that field would be blowing tumbleweed, so if had to pick differently to who we have it would be

Muse

Beastie Boys

Bowie or Queen

Legend slot - Eric Clapton

would love to see Depeche Mode, Beck, Daft Punk, Portishead, Bjork, Iggy Pop and Foals in there too

I really REALLY don't feel that Queen + Adam Lambert works at all.

Unfortunately I'm not old enough to warrant saying I saw Queen with Freddie, but I did see them with Paul Rodgers and that was miles better than the with Adam Lambert, they just don't look like they click at all. I also just don't like Lambert's voice.

I generall don't see the headliners as I not that keen on the sound and it's normally a field of C--ts but

I concur, I have never watched a Pyramid headliner, but if these were on, I'd be all over it

The Levellers

Black Sabbath

The Cure

Radiohead - Friday

Daft Punk - Saturday

David Bowie - Sunday

Was exactly what I was going to post (though added specific days according to my own personal preference).

Legend? Well if I can have the above I'm not picky. Either Aretha or Diana Ross'll do me fine.

Friday - Radiohead

Saturday - Alt J

Sunday - Chili Peppers (With John Fruiscante)

Legend Slot - Elton John

Realistic Sunday headliner/who I want: Blur (Out of all the rumours I think this would be the only act I'd see unless there's literally nothing on elsewhere)