Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we will have to beg to differ on this, yes i see it wrong to leave tents pitched and rubbish all over the place, but my rubbish, and its very little  is bagged and placed on rubbish pile. No problem this year as i'm only doing Sunday.

A rubbish pile which SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO CLEAR UP.

How do you not see anything wrong with this?! Whether it's a cup you're leaving behind or an 8 man tent, DON'T DO IT!

All 197 pages of this thread essentially boil down to "could be good, could be bad, probably be OK, but honestly, we haven't a clue". 

Yup, good isn't it!

Here are all the days on the 06Z run. Definite downgrade in the latest runs I'm afraid. Now a threat of some rain on the Weds and Thurs and a weakening of the high pressure on Friday. And a much wetter Sunday with rain overnight and light rain during the day until tea time.

Weds: Dry, though slight threat of rain has appeared to the north later afternoon/early evening. Very, very light nothing of concern). Pressure a tad lower than earlier. Max temp still 20.

Thurs: Again, the threat of rain has now appeared, though at the moment should be north of Glastonbury and there's not much to it. Pressure a tad lower than earlier, max temp down a degree to 22.

Fri: Very, very minimal rainfall if any at all. But once again there is the big band of rain which is hitting Northern Ireland and Scotland which could track down. Pressure noticably lower with the high pressure falling into the continent. Max temp down three degrees to 21.

Sat: Any rain would be exceptionally minimal, so looks like a dry day so far. Pressure lower again, though. Temps down a degree to 20.

Sun: More troublesome band of rain than before, hitting in the small hours just after midnight. Heaviest (and I mean heaviest, not actually heavy) around 3am. Then very much lighter stuff all day until it clears at around 5pm. But still heavy stuff to the north of the UK. Temps much cooler, now at 17 from the 22 of earlier.

Edited by briddj