IGGY POP

Zoo Music Girl

yeah he's not as big as those acts, but i could see him going one below. hopefully my wish of Faith No More playing will come true and it'll go Iggy Pop > Faith No More. lovely, but wishful thinking (also not sure if Faith No More would be considered as big as those acts these days - at Glastonbury, anyway)

Edited by FloorFiller

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have never been but my WBC Team mate is the ' Chief of Police ' at

Keflavik International Airport and Keflavik town { the healthy guy next to me }

its held at Ásbrú (Former Nato Base) Keflavík so cant be far from the airport.

that event page is at http://www.atpfestival.com/events/atpiceland2015/view/eventinfo

The capacity for the festival is just 5000 people.

2013-wbc-60.jpg

Good to see you back on here GW. Last time I saw one of yr posts you were not well. Hope health holding up

Good to see you back on here GW. Last time I saw one of yr posts you were not well. Hope health holding up

Thanks for asking - just waiting to hear results from my leg scan - she did confirm that there is a restricting in my blood flow so they are plotting out a solution - there is two options - will know what they plan to do the next time I see the Vascular Consultant.
it all takes time but with any luck I should get it sorted out before Glasto 2015
---------
My Team mate from Iceland is over next week so I will be asking him about this ATP event as he is bound to know about it .
I was due to go over to Iceland this year but this leg problem has screwed that up but I did look into PAYG sim cards as ' mobile roaming charges ' inside Iceland are sky high
if anyone is going - ' provided you have a unlocked phone ' have a read at

yeah he's not as big as those acts, but i could see him going one below. hopefully my wish of Faith No More playing will come true and it'll go Iggy Pop > Faith No More. lovely, but wishful thinking (also not sure if Faith No More would be considered as big as those acts these days - at Glastonbury, anyway)

See that is so weird. I know precisely two Faith No More songs and one of those is a cover. Are they really bigger than Iggy? He has some massive songs.

Also I don't get why the Stooges make for a higher slot. I'd put him at the same level with or without.

But what do I know...

See that is so weird. I know precisely two Faith No More songs and one of those is a cover. Are they really bigger than Iggy? He has some massive songs.

Also I don't get why the Stooges make for a higher slot. I'd put him at the same level with or without.

But what do I know...

FNM are massive still, but not sure with a Glastonbury crowd. Wow, dude, 2 songs, get the Angel Dust album, and have a listen, fucking ace. I would be in heaven if it was Iggy into FNM. Shame as I cant see it happening. But Iggy I can, someone mentioned him on the Park - fuck. imagine that

But what do I know...

You know more than most of the people in this thread it seems...

Iggy is comfortably an other stage headliner, just as he was in 2007. He is a living legend.

Faith no more above him on the bill!! come off it.

Stooges have split up now, after the death of one of their band members. His first solo tour in a long time.

Well really there was no choice as the 3 original stooges are all gone. Ron Asherton enjoyed the resurection of the Stooges circa 2003, caught a comment in an interview after the Glastonbury appearance about finally being able to afford a new car 35 years or so after they started out. Sadly he only lasted another 2 years after 2007!

• 1 month later...