Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Thurs (hoping to take easy as Thursdays are always rammed everywhere and never that enjoyable)

Beatles Dub Club

Panic Shack

Jonathan Pie

Jon Carter

Friday (most of the early-mid stuff is not my first choices by any means):

Pretty Girl

Fleetmac Wood

Lottery Winners

Ewan Mcvicar b2b Kettama

Camelphat or Fred again.. (hoping not)

Chemical Brothers (some of group never seen Arcadia before) but potential to be massively rammed so may switch to Carl Cox if crowd/sound issues

Floating Points B2B Daphni, not sure if this will be good or low key not suited for spider, so if not Faithless DJ or Orca Sound

Man Power

Phil Hartnoll (Orbital) DJ Set

OR SE Corner for Four Tet

Blessed Madonna (Nowhere rumour)

then if still fuel in tank which I doubt, choice of: Partok > Paranoid London > Altern 8 B2B Shadow Child

Saturday:

Kanda Bongo Man

Working Men's Club

DMX Krew (need to find ETA)

Mrs/friends take over  😞 of Badly Drawn Boy

Richard Thompson

Pulp (not so likely now)

Lizzo

G'n'R

Then back to some me time with: Helena Hauff

Radioactive Man Or get up to SEC for LTJ Bukem

Expect Temple will be rammed but have a gander

Scalping

Ben UFO

Skream

Or a trek to Stanton Warriors (but doubt will last for the last few acts)

Sunday (Personally feel this is the best day for my tastes and really looking forward to some decent progressive/breaks I can make assuming I have the stamina and balls to go it alone, both in terms of group and the rest of the festival going to see coffing dodgers of Candi and Reg):

Charlotte Adigery & Bolis Pupul (just come on my radar and liking it)

Fatboy Slim Greenpeace set (not my choice)

The Hu

Alison Goldfrapp

Dave Seaman

Tripswitch

Kolsch

TIBASKO

Sedef Adasi

Must sees from that lot are: TIBASKO, Scalping, Dave Seaman, Helena Hauff, Sedef Adasi and maybe Man Power and Phil Hartnoll, as it will be interesting to see what styles he plays and it could be some deep electronic and breaks.

Most worried about Chems as all the times I’ve seen them DJ always thought they were bang average and Arcadia can be a mess these days.

Edited by g-dog

3 minutes ago, g-dog said:

Thurs (hoping to take easy as Thursdays are always rammed everywhere and never that enjoyable)

Beatles Dub Club

Panic Shack

Jonathan Pie

Jon Carter

Friday (most of the early-mid stuff is not my first choices by any means):

Pretty Girl

Fleetmac Wood

Lottery Winners

Ewan Mcvicar b2b Kettama

Camelphat or Fred again.. (hoping not)

Chemical Brothers (some of group never seen Arcadia before) but potential to be massively rammed so may switch to Carl Cox if crowd/sound issues

Floating Points B2B Daphni, not sure if this will be good or low key not suited for spider, so if not Faithless DJ or Orca Sound

Man Power

Phil Hartnoll (Orbital) DJ Set

OR SE Corner for Four Tet

Blessed Madonna (Nowhere rumour)

then if still fuel in tank which I doubt, choice of: Partok > Paranoid London > Altern 8 B2B Shadow Child

Saturday:

Kanda Bongo Man

Working Men's Club

DMX Krew (need to find ETA)

Mrs/friends take over  😞 of Badly Drawn Boy

Richard Thompson

Pulp (not so likely now)

Lizzo

G'n'R

Then back to some me tie with: Helena Hauff

Radioactive Man

Rr get up to SEC for LTJ Bukem

Expect Temple will be rammed but have a gander

Scalping

Ben UFO

Skream

Or a trek to Stanton Warriors (but doubt will last for the last few acts)

Sunday (Really looking forward to some decent progressive I can make assuming I have the stamina and balls to go it alone, both in terms of group and the rest of the festival going to see coffing dodgers of Candi and Reg):

Charlotte Adigery & Bolis Pupul (just come on my radar and liking it)

Fatboy Slim Greenpeace set (not my choice)

The Hu

Alison Goldfrapp

Dave Seaman

Tripswitch

Kolsch

TIBASKO

Sedef Adasi

Must sees from that lot are: TIBASKO, Scalping, Dave Seaman, Helena Hauff, Sedef Adasi and maybe Man Power and Phil Hartnoll as it will be interesting to see what styles he plays and it could be slapping.

Most worried about Chems as all the times I’ve seen them DJ always thought they were bang average and Arcadia can be a mess these days.

Have you managed to find out a time for the TIBASKO set? They're lumped in with a host of artists over a longer time slot on that bit of The Hive's scheduling.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Have you managed to find out a time for the TIBASKO set? They're lumped in with a host of artists over a longer time slot on that bit of The Hive's scheduling.

Ben

Assuming around midnight

Screenshot_20230531_182114_Messenger.jpg.dbf8d46ba023a17ffe3c145ca949ff77.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

There's another secret rave in Shangri-La on Friday into Saturday, so I wonder if it's the same venue. More likely to hide in there than Silver Hayes, I'd say. 

Ben

any ideas on where you go to get in it? seen videos before from there but not sure where to aim for.

18 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Argh. Lack of accuracy makes my internal Glastonbury scheduler twitch unpleasantly 😂

Ben

Try messaging them and asking, they might be able to say now (think that screenshot is old)

They are very friendly and were actually on the disco cord answering questions about their stage. they are hoping to get on the map in the next few years - very nice bunch

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I've signed up. The after hours lineup options were already super-stacked, but every day that passes we get even more. It's a touch overwhelming! I said it months ago, but beyond the main stages, I think we're in for a party for the ages

It's absolutely ridiculous! I'm signed up too. Would love the chance to drop in there at some point!

See you on the Farm in six days, pal!

Ben
x

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I've signed up. The after hours lineup options were already super-stacked, but every day that passes we get even more. It's a touch overwhelming! I said it months ago, but beyond the main stages, I think we're in for a party for the ages

Exactly this .... it's completely overwhelming to on old-duffer like me, so I've no idea how you youngsters are charting a path through it all.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

is this something that you could share on PM? or is it only for those in the know? 😄