Muse

eldest300

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the opposite really. Loved MOTP from the first time they 'performed' (mimed) it on Italian TV before the album came out. That and Knights got me really hyped for the album. Starlight and Supermassive, not so much.

I used to hate Exo-Politics with a passion! Not too fussed any more.

Really? Every time I see that fucking megaphone on stage pre-gig my heart cracks.

haha, I always have a look out for that bloody megaphone before too :P I do like Feeling Good live as the whole crowd always gets really into it but at the same time, I'd prefer basically any other song besides it.

Late to the game but Muse and Lists, two of my favourite things, cant be missed! Probably will change next time I listen to them but as it stands:

1) Host

2) Futurism

3) Citizen Erased

4) Showbiz

5) Assassin

6) Fury

7) Hate This and I'll Love You

8 ) Eternally Missed

9) Exogenesis Pt 3 [Redemption]

10) Take A Bow

Edited by Spud001

haha, I always have a look out for that bloody megaphone before too :P I do like Feeling Good live as the whole crowd always gets really into it but at the same time, I'd prefer basically any other song besides it.

Even Guiding Light / Neutron Star Collision ?! :P

I think its the megaphone vocals I like the best about Feeling Good!

Even Guiding Light / Neutron Star Collision ?! :P

I think its the megaphone vocals I like the best about Feeling Good!

Actually not guiding Light haha! But I'd take NSC over it. I've heard Feeling Good at 4/6 Muse gigs I've been to and I've not heard NSC once + I never thought it was that bad a song. Not great but not as poor as people make it out to be.

seeing as this is the only thread with any life in it....

I liked muse in 2004. They did a slowy song (I think) near the end that I thoroughly enjoyed, cant remember the name. Just looked at the set list so I think maybe bliss or blackout. The whole set was quite thrilling I thought and the lead singer put on a good performance.

The dickhead on the bass is a tit though.

Edited by russycarps

I liked muse in 2004. They did a slowy song (I think) near the end that I thoroughly enjoyed, cant remember the name. Just looked at the set list so I think maybe bliss or blackout. The whole set was quite thrilling I thought and the lead singer put on a good performance.

the slow one will be Blackout. and i think they've changed massively since then. would've loved to have seen them at that show / that tour. saw them on the next tour and it was still pretty great, but then saw them again on their next tour / Glastonbury performance and it'd all gone so bad so quickly

Edited by FloorFiller

Blackout for definite - Bliss is definitely not a slowy! One of my favourites especially live

Edited by efcfanwirral

the slow one will be Blackout. and i think they've changed massively since then. would've loved to have seen them at that show / that tour. saw them on the next tour and it was still pretty great, but then saw them again on their next tour / Glastonbury performance and it'd all gone so bad so quickly

I'll look it up, ta. Looking at the setlist the song that followed it was stockholm syndrome and that one was a real blockbuster if I remember rightly.

I went into that gig knowing (virtually) nothing about the band at all (all I knew was time is running out I think) and it was ace. It really felt like it was a special event rather than just a band playing a gig.

I was off my tits like, but it was very good.

Everything I've heard since has not interested me but I'm glad I've got that memory.

Am I the the only one who doesn't mind Guiding Light?I think it's a good 'lighters in the air' moment.When done live I think it's decent and it's actually the one song from 'Live in Rome' that I listen to.

Definitely grew on me a lot after seeing it in on the tour. Eurasia is better live too. Wouldn't mind seeing I Belong to You either - fun song.

In fact I've been rediscovering my love of Muse thanks to this thread. Bring on Glasto 2015!

First bad thing I've ever heard about chris, he usually doesn't really do anything except headbang a lot. What was it that annoyed you out of wonder?