Stage and day splits?

Guest teamcampesinos!

Looks like you can't post to the EOTR facebook page anymore. There had been quite a few people posting to it, expressing disappointment about the cancellations and lack of communication. I guess that’s one way to deal with the disgruntled, block them out. I’ve noticed they have also deleted a few FB comments on a couple of occasions too. It’s quite sad that they feel the need to do this really.

Very sad. I'm pretty shocked.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHat is the 'actual' source of this? Can it be relied on?

Sorry to be a dampener on this. I obviously hope its all kosher & genuine. Esp. knowing about the 'secret' gigs. EXCITING!!!!

BUT.......it states that Yo La Tengo are on the theatre stage in the garden area at 4pm for an hour.....but Woods are 'due to play at 4.45......one assumes they wont be playing at the same time......Shall i just assume its a typo?

The official release of stage times is here.

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/end-of-the-road-2014-printable-clashfinder

Seems that quite a few of the above times are incorrect.

Which ones are different? I haven't looked in detail but it looks pretty much the same to me. Great to have the Thurs stuff and 'secret' sets listed.

WHat is the 'actual' source of this? Can it be relied on?

Sorry to be a dampener on this. I obviously hope its all kosher & genuine. Esp. knowing about the 'secret' gigs. EXCITING!!!!

BUT.......it states that Yo La Tengo are on the theatre stage in the garden area at 4pm for an hour.....but Woods are 'due to play at 4.45......one assumes they wont be playing at the same time......Shall i just assume its a typo?

Official version has YLT 4-4.45, Woods 5-5.45. Typo I guess. Looks very similar otherwise but now the official version is out it's prob only useful for 'secret' stuff. And Thurs of course.