downloading the bbc coverage

Guest russycarps

Have a look for get_iplayer. I use it on Linux but I understand that it works OK on Windows too. Pretty easy to use and you can get the full TV coverage. T's&C's and all that.

This ^^ it works on windows just great, don't hang around as stuff falls off Iplayer.

Have a look for get_iplayer. I use it on Linux but I understand that it works OK on Windows too. Pretty easy to use and you can get the full TV coverage. T's&C's and all that.

This is brilliant advice. I'm using it now in fact. 110 Glastonbury clips on there ready for download at the minute.

:drinks: Thanks for starting this thread russycarps :drinks:

I was literally about 5 minutes from giving up and starting a google quest for this very reason.

Try get hold of VSO downloader, that tends to work

Not with iplayer unfortunately. Before reading this thread I'd tried to do that very thing with the updated VSO using firefox running windows, it stil has a massive BBC shaped blind spot.

Any known downsides to that there get-iplayer thing?

I've just downloaded Kasabian, Royal Blood, Drenge, Jack White and Kaiser Chiefs using VSO, aha. Version 3.1.2.5 works for me.

None intended dude :)

I should have added the footnote that I'm generally useless at using most media programs unless they're very very obvious about how to do things. It doesn't help that by the time I come to use them I tend to be on the right side of pissed.

I'll give it another go in the morning! :)

I'll give it a

This ^^ it works on windows just great, don't hang around as stuff falls off Iplayer.

good to have met you in Shangri Hell whisty. Good job I've got the day off today then, I'll take a look :-)

good to have met you in Shangri Hell whisty. Good job I've got the day off today then, I'll take a look :-)

Hi Carlos, yes was great to meet up :) A day off, Is that enough, my heads still swimming!

Sent you a pm, if need any help, just shout. Won't hear you from up there but you know what I mean.

Edited by whisty

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? A search for 'glastonbury' on the iPlayer page brings up 96 hits, but using both get_iplayer and the Web PVR Manager the same search only finds 28 results. Any pointers gratefully received. :)