Celebrities - did you spot any around the site?

Guest endswithMJ

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standing waiting for Lana Del Rey we got bumped into by some irritating people who stood next to us - turned out to be Nick Grimshaw, Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe and friends. They stood about for a bit smoking and taking selfies then went.

Had a chat with Al out of Hot Chip walking back through the Pyramid Stage at about 3am Fri night/Sat morning - he helped my husband get through a particularly nasty bit of mud in his wheelchair. Top fella and absolute godsend!

Got squashed up against the bloke from Bastille with the silly hair on the railway track on Thursday, then again at Kate Tempest at the Rum Shack.

Saw Caitlin Moran being loud in the Park.

My friend saw Caroline Flack at the Other Stage, but I didn't notice because I had my head down whilst trying to battle through a sea of Ellie Goulding fans.

met Noel Gallagher at the bar in Bez's Acid House late on friday night. we asked him any chance of a pic and were cut off before we finished with a rude 'no!'. i mean if he didnt want his pic taken fair enough but there are nicer ways to decline fans who have been spending money on your material for the last 20 years. his wife actually apologised to us. funnily enough he was more than happy to chat about his new album and next years tour!

Saw Billy Bragg heading out of West Holts on Thursday afternoon. Saw the bloke from Homes Under the Hammer with his family in Theatre and Cabaret fields on Saturday I think.

Oh and I saw Matt Alwright filming a segment for the One Show (on Friday I think) - does that count?

Met Bez in a field with a load of mates and they were all very nice and we ended up having a drink with them and true to form Bez was messy (it was about 11am) , met one of the Stanton Warriors in the backstage silver hayes area and saw Keith Allen.

I saw an actor who I can't place and I can't remember his name.

Also saw the lead singer of Bastille up at the Park on Thursday night (I think). I recognised him and thought it was someone from school at first so I said hi and exchanged a small amount of small talk, before realising it was him.

Saw Nick Grimshaw but he was on the side of the stage for Lily Allen, not in the crowd.

The only one I saw was Bez, who was in some hip hop tent right after Metallica. I'm 90% certain it was him. I was kind of dancing with abandon and before he left he gave me a hug, I guess in celebration for dancing without giving a shit. That was brilliant, that was.

met Noel Gallagher at the bar in Bez's Acid House late on friday night. we asked him any chance of a pic and were cut off before we finished with a rude 'no!'. i mean if he didnt want his pic taken fair enough but there are nicer ways to decline fans who have been spending money on your material for the last 20 years. his wife actually apologised to us. funnily enough he was more than happy to chat about his new album and next years tour!