• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 5

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 6

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 7

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 8

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 9

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 10

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 11

• Trapped in the Closet Chapter 12

For people saying Franz can do it, the festival they are playing is a 12 hour drive away... Whilst I'm sure Franz can afford air travel as people I'm not sure they can for all of their gear.

The logistics of air travel as well have to be in there favour for it to work if they move gear by plane. Any delays and they've missed a gig and just to play glasto at 11am. Makes no sense to me even if it was possible

From personal experience of being backstage at a major festival I've seen that the headline band's equipment/lighting/backdrop/pyro ect. is all put on the stage the night before.

FF won't be able to play Glasto is they're headlining a festival the same day, no chance at all.

From personal experience of being backstage at a major festival I've seen that the headline band's equipment/lighting/backdrop/pyro ect. is all put on the stage the night before.

FF won't be able to play Glasto is they're headlining a festival the same day, no chance at all.

The two rigs thing is true but that's generally your massive bands with big stage shows (the Muse/Radiohead/Coldplays ect.), don't think FF are in that category.

I know sometimes bands just hire their backline for one-off shows too (when they're not expected to have a stage show ect.) but I just can't see a band like FF making the effort.

Edited by TomWales

:lol: True that!

Its unlikely to be FF but its not an imposiblity that they could do it, there could be a ton of reasons, maybe their agent double booked both festivals and they couldn't change the day they played at either or something..

The picture they posted of the Glastonbury bus still sticks in my mind.

Maybe, but not necessarily. Most acts don't get sound checks, just line checks from a monitor at the mixing desk. Everything else is checked backstage. See eg the yellow box at the end of this article: http://www.performing-musician.com/pm/feb09/articles/glastonbury.htm

It'd be tight for FF but they could do it.

Edited by drewsstrat