T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering The Libs are TBC for Reading, would TITP really share two of it's headliners? seems unlikely

I questioned this amongst my mates earlier, would make sense if Mumford played the summer sessions, but the two festivals don't directly effect each other's ticket sales much at all so it might not have a massive effect apart from Melvin Benn turning his nose up at the lack of exclusivity

Seems about right.

Gonna toss a line up like this out there

Friday

The Prodigy / The Vaccines / Jamie T / Paloma Faith / Frightened Rabbit / The Ting Tings / Ella Eyre

The Script / Clean Bandit / Labrinth / Peace / Laura Marling / Lonely The Brave / Circa Waves

Belle & Sebastian / The Jesus & Mary Chain / Ride / Marina & The Diamonds / Jungle / George The Poet / Prides

Young Fathers

Saturday

Mumford & Sons / Alt-J / Sam Smith / The Maccabees / Olly Murs / Amy Macdonald / Feeder / Jess Glynne

Kendrick Lamar / Hozier / Frank Turner / James Bay / The Gaslight Anthem / Chloe Howl / Lower Than Atlantis

Nero / Enter Shikari / SBTRKT / La Roux / Gorgon City / FKA Twigs / Slaves / Coasts

Madeon

Sunday

The Libertines / Noel Gallagher / Bastille / London Grammar / George Ezra / The Kooks / Scouting For Girls / Jessie Ware

David Guetta / Hardwell / Duke Dumont / Rizzle Kicks / Aloe Blacc / Young Guns / Augustines / Run The Jewels

Mark Ronson / Wu Tang Clan / Idlewild / Years & Years / Pulled Apart By Horses / Little Dragon / MNEK / The Xcerts

Death From Above 1979

Tried to be realistic, found it pretty depressing.

Edited by harryomatic

Chem Bros looking incredibly unlikely now...

playing croatia on the friday, France on the

sunday.

that would such a massive effort to move the full show from croatia to scotland to France overnight

looking less and less strong closer we get to the announcement.

Edited by SilverLining

Chem Bros looking incredibly unlikely now...

playing croatia on the friday, France on the

sunday.

that would such a massive effort to move the full show from croatia to scotland to France overnight

looking less and less strong closer we get to the announcement.

****sake

I don't see headlining 2nd stage as being pushed down. I'd argue that headlining second stage can sometimes be a bigger/better slot than subbing main. You get a longer slot, and the chance to bring along a bigger stage set up to do your own show.

I agree Id say it would be more of a promotion, Going from subbing to headlining regardless of the stage.

it's on the strength of that. I can't see them playing any other festival in Scotland, tho I guess it's possible.

A summer sessions show would be about all else they could play, and I'm not even sure they would count that as a festival, I thought it weird just to say english/welsh exclusive, unless they are playing in Northern Ireland or Ireland, would be a quick return to T but that's no unheard of