T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Paolo at IOW on an exclusive? Don't see why he wouldn't be, he did every fest under the sun in 2014 so unless he's got a new record lined up there's nowhere it would make sense for him to be booked

how do you kinow that they're not doing Glasto?

I'm not saying they are, tho as far as I know there's nothing to rule them out.

Someone said they asked Chris Martin and he said no they definitely weren't

Yeah what he said chief.

Is Paolo at IOW on an exclusive? Don't see why he wouldn't be, he did every fest under the sun in 2014 so unless he's got a new record lined up there's nowhere it would make sense for him to be booked

Yeah what he said chief.

I think he might be playing latitude, could be one of the 10 acts that are returning there from 2006

As has been said previously, with other festivals getting earlier with their announcements and all the planning it takes for me to do a summer fest, I'll be sorted by February with my plans for next summer.

They aren't really, their just putting an act and a couple of supports out in the UK still. Usually if they've got an act they think can sell the festival on their own.

It may be the case that T don't have a superstar headliner but have a far better overall lineup this year.

I could almost have written that, apart from the only missing T twice since 1994. I find T repetitive these days and took others advice on this forum to try Download last year, which I found superb.

:lol:

Edited by LondonTom

They aren't really, their just putting an act and a couple of supports out in the UK still. Usually if they've got an act they think can sell the festival on their own.

It may be the case that T don't have a superstar headliner but have a far better overall lineup this year.

If thats the case get the lineup out there.

I'm back in a heartbeat with a great overall line up but I think its a massive gamble not announcing anything till February.

Is this in the wrong thread?

No. You appear to have lost the context of the conversation. If after reading it again you still don't understand, give me a shout I'll try to explain for you.

Also, is it that British guy in Slipknot?

I don't know. What's the relevance? Where are you going with this?

Is there anybody actually nailed on to go to T this year? I don't know a single person that is yet. Normally we'd all have our tickets by now. Even my son, who had his first "best thing ever ever" T last year is not sure. New site and no line up is putting them off.

No. You appear to have lost the context of the conversation. If after reading it again you still don't understand, give me a shout I'll try to explain for you.

I don't know. What's the relevance? Where are you going with this?

Is there anybody actually nailed on to go to T this year? I don't know a single person that is yet. Normally we'd all have our tickets by now. Even my son, who had his first "best thing ever ever" T last year is not sure. New site and no line up is putting them off.

Oh dear. :lol: I thought it was some sort of quiz question that had fallen in the wrong thread. I hadn't been following the conversation.

:lol:

Know what you're getting at but I changed to Download and hadn't seen headliners at any other festival. Download has a far smaller pool of headliners than a mainstream festival and repeats are more likely.

Counting Crows would be pure amazing. First Aid Kit are one of those acts that would make me nod my head in approval. Don't care about them much, but would consider checking them out.

If you have a chance check out anything from First Aid Kit's latest album 'Stay Gold', superb album. I only got into them this year with that album but have since gone back and got into the older stuff too. Seeing them for the first time in Edinburgh next month!

If you have a chance check out anything from First Aid Kit's latest album 'Stay Gold', superb album. I only got into them this year with that album but have since gone back and got into the older stuff too. Seeing them for the first time in Edinburgh next month!

Saw them a few months ago in glasgow, one of the gigs of 2014 for me, incredible live, going to Edinburgh as well