Set lists

PDAD

Teddy Picker's a crap song, so is Fake Tales. They should play Do Me a Favour and a shit load of Humbug songs. And Suck it and See songs, because they really can't play the old songs well anymore.

Do Me A Favour is a belter live, I hope they bring it out too. More Humbug tracks would be great too, they play their material from that album onwards so much better than their first two albums. I know we''ve said this before Will, but why won't they play That's Where You're Wrong!?

Do Me A Favour is a belter live, I hope they bring it out too. More Humbug tracks would be great too, they play their material from that album onwards so much better than their first two albums. I know we''ve said this before Will, but why won't they play That's Where You're Wrong!?

Do Me a Favour was great on last year's tour. The best performed song from the first two albums.

I'd love to see That's Where Youre Wrong; great song.

I hate he's said that! I love that song, and it was spot on, and thought it went down really well. If you have a look at the video from it on youtube, its probably one of the best live performances going. Seamless and perf. Shame. I love that song.

*EDIT*

Thought you were talking about Fake Tales. Soz. I can see that being played @ Reading. They'll mix it up, especially in the UK.

However, I enjoyed Teddy Picker at Glasto. And Dancing Shoes <3

I should have been clearer I was on about Fake Tales, here's the interview if you're interested http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6141014/arctic-monkeys-conquer-america-alex-turner-qa

Enter Shikari have been playing Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour and opening their sets with Enter Shikari on their recent tour. I really hope they stick with it for R&L, I've never seen them play either whenever I've been to their gigs.

That'd be great! Would really love Enter Shikari as the opener. Now if we could get Ok, Time For Plan B in there

They won't play Fake Tales because Alex can't possibly sing the line "you're not from New York City, you're from Rotherham" whilst putting on that stupid fucking accent between songs.

He's just a bit of a nob isn't he? The whole gyrating his hips and the smug look he has all the time is laughable. He doesn't look 'cool', he looks like a dad who's had a few too many at a wedding.

• 2 weeks later...

T in the park setlist is a bit meh

I saw arctic monkeys at titp and couldn't agree more, pretty poor set list, i think as R&L is a more iconic rock festival they may play a few older songs (i'm hoping). I have no idea why they play i wanna be yours, that song could put me to sleep.

I saw arctic monkeys at titp and couldn't agree more, pretty poor set list, i think as R&L is a more iconic rock festival they may play a few older songs (i'm hoping). I have no idea why they play i wanna be yours, that song could put me to sleep.

R&L being 'iconic' didn't stop them playing a sloppy set list last time. Maybe they'll want to redeem themsleves this time round in the eyes of R&L, but I doubt they'll give a shit. It's probably just another gig to them.

R&L being 'iconic' didn't stop them playing a sloppy set list last time. Maybe they'll want to redeem themsleves this time round in the eyes of R&L, but I doubt they'll give a shit. It's probably just another gig to them.

That's what really annoys me about Alex Turner, his stupid, ignorant attitude

watch them pull a radiohead and do something like this :P

Do I wanna know?

Dancefloor

Brianstorm

Snap Out Of It

Arabella

Don't Sit Down

Dancing Shoes

Crying Lightning

Knee Socks

My Propeller