PDAD

I hate I Wanna Be Yours. The lyrics in that song are dire

The first lines from that song are....

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner

Breathing in your dust"

That explains it all really

Let me be your Ford cortina

I will never rust

I think everyone knows that though. It's one of the reasons it's arguably a better, if not best, song on the album. JCC just knows.

Apologies, I didn't realise you'd pointed it out, but it appears people don't know that, and the above posts about it, don't exactly seem complimentary, even though, as you say JCC just knows ;) .

Apologies, I didn't realise you'd pointed it out, but it appears people don't know that, and the above posts about it, don't exactly seem complimentary, even though, as you say JCC just knows ;) .

Obviously like the Cooper Clarke poem but I think Arctics shit all over it on their rendition. Really quite a poor track, in my opinion.

It really isn't the best rendition of the poem - Cooper Clarke does it so differently live but I loved it live at Earl's Court last year. It was one of the few songs from AM I thought they performed well.