Set lists

PDAD

I really hope shikari play more old stuff, their set at glasto was shocking, majority of their new album and closed on constellations!

Ok Time For Plan B would be amazing but I looked at that setlist and it is terrible. It has nothing off Take To The Skies but I think it was designed for Glatonbury to be honest as they probably didn't want it too "heavy" as it is completely different from the setlists at around the same time. I thought the Download one was alright and it looked as if that was the standard festival setlist

I hate I Wanna Be Yours. The lyrics in that song are dire

The first lines from that song are....

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner

Breathing in your dust"

That explains it all really

You sir are my most hated member on here. Not really (cause you're a star) but ffs! Those lyrics are brilliant. John Cooper Clark is my favourite poet. Saw him when I was ten back home in Ireland and it was just something else, hoping to catch him at EOTR this year.

And also, I agree Electricity is great - one of my favourite songs they've done in a while.