Set lists

PDAD

The R&L sets won't be any different from what they're playing now, I don't know why anyone would think they would be. Their Glastonbury set was the exact same one they'd been playing in Europe beforehand, and I'd imagine Glasto is a bit more special than R&L

Well while Glasto was the same set they did make it special by doing those wonderful versions of Mardy Bum and Cornerstone with a string section. Not to say I expect anything of the sort for R&L - probably just the acoustic A Certain Romance they've done at their few other UK dates this year.

They didn't have The View From the Afternoon in either of their last two shows - both major festival headline appearances. Lol.

oh

well that lasted long.

edit: Actually, as a counter to that - they were both US festivals, and I doubt tracks from their first album are as popular over there.

Edited by mattgimmeshelter

Yes.

Also, isn't the whole reason anyone was discussing it because they put it into a setlist on their US tour?

and dropped it the show after

I thought bands usually put songs/take songs out of the setlist to see what works in the set. Maybe even rehearse it if they plan to play it at future shows.

Sometimes - it depends on the band. As Com said they've had the same setlist for all European shows and he'd know because he went to Werchter. They've planned that setlist because it works in Europe so why would they change it?

It's gonna be the exact same as T - you might as well go see Pendulum DJ set. ;)

I would love the Paramore set list to be something like:

Now

Grow Up

Misery Business

That's what you get

Brick by boring brick

Ignorance

Emergency

Hallelujah

Ain't It fun

Let the flames begin

Part II