Set lists

PDAD

Spot on.

Nah, air guitar :P Occasionally I'll sit down and drum too.

And I rarely do it for Muse, ngl it's mostly Arcade Fire. I want to be Win Butler so bad ;)

This is beautiful.

In year 10/11 me and my friend (my BearFur drummer) used to air band for all of every science lesson, and sing all the lyrics and the sound of the instruments, and I think every single person in the class fucking despised us. It was mostly Plug in Baby.

You're not playing it properly. In each repeat of the riff there's one hammer on and pull off...

I think...

I'm sure...

Don't fucking tell me I've been making it harder for myself.

You can do it as whatever that bit up by 12th fret is with an open between every note

... or you could just hammer on and pull off to reach the exact same effect

This is beautiful.

In year 10/11 me and my friend (my BearFur drummer) used to air band for all of every science lesson, and sing all the lyrics and the sound of the instruments, and I think every single person in the class fucking despised us. It was mostly Plug in Baby.

Haha, I have real bad insomnia too so as I'm up most of the night I sometimes stay outside for like 2 hours and listen to a whole live recording of a gig and relive it all. Highly recommended tbh.

I actually often play guitar in my room for 2 hours straight, and pretend I'm headlining Glastonbury, and strut around and shout "HELLO GLASTONBURY" and stuff.

I'm not sure why I've shared this. My dad walked in on me doing it once. Awful.

I do this all the time except for some reason I'll pretend I'm in Sheffield, Leeds Fest or some bizarre reason Brixiton. Also I'm a bassist so even if I played there I wouldn't get to say those things

Also I was playing along to Arcane Roots today and got a bit lost half way through it so I gave up and pretend to play like a boss instead

Edited by justanothername

Sleeping With Sirens

01. Congratulations

02. Do It Now, Remember It Later

03. If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

04. Low

05. A Trophy Father's Trophy Son

06. Fire

07. Alone

08. The Best There Ever Was

09. Déjà Vu

10. If You Can't Hang