Metallica 2014

JamesT977

Read the last few pages first. I think it's worth it but I'm stupid with money.

Why else may announcement? Glasto tickets and resale all finished so can be announced as metallica fans can't buy glasto instead of soni tickets. Surely?

But maybe not.

Makes sense

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the average punter, like me, will know the big two songs and nothing else and also think they're at the acceptable end of metal. However, we're not going to do our homework on a genre we don't like and with such a massive back catalogue, which will mean a lot of people checking out 'metal' for five songs then leaving in droves for other headliners or LV. Basically, they would get a better reception on the Other.

Edited by Homer

I may have mentioned this on here before, but just in case I haven't - and even if I have it'll annoy russy so it's a win win - but that down by the river is hands down the best 22 mins of my gig life. I didn't even realise I'd been doing this on and off for over quarter of an hour till my subconscious heard 'do you think he likes this one?' - father in law - followed by 'think he's gonna cry in a minute' - Mrs scruff. I then realised my eyes were screwed shut, head thrown back like the American werewolf in London and howling - my vocal talent is worse even than flo - at the top of my voice to the down by the river chorus. I opened my eyes, grinned knowingly at them both, screeched 'I shot my baby' at the missus and then drifted off into another seven or eight minutes of old black inspired orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile russy was tapping his toe to kingdom of rust thinking 'this is quite pleasant.'

Oh mr scruffy we'll have to have a pint together.