Foofighters....

Guest thatcrazypenguin

Definitly releasing a new album in 2014, returning to life on the road, `2014 is going to be a big year`.....wonder if that includes a glasto appearence? http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/73544

If they do I only hope they play more stuff from there is nothing left to lose era backwards, always been a fan of the band but not so much of the last couple of albums. The colour and the shape is still on my list of top 20 albums ever :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further to this I think they're a great live act who put a whole lot into their shows. I've probably been told by Dave Grohl that I'm "the best audience we've ever played to" more times then I care to remember but I believe it every time despite it being cheesy showman bull. The new songs are fine, I LOVE a lot of the older ones, It'd be great for me and my buddies.

Now it's your turn to tell me how rubbish they are. That is how this works right?

They've just played every single major festival at least once in the last ten years, the sets have invariably been televised, and as such, like a lot of acts these days they have become over-exposed.

I think 'boring' is the wrong word to describe them. They aren't boring live, but people are bored of them.