• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Leeds clash finder for saturday isn't right on the lock up stage. Apart from the first band all the timings are between 5 and 20 minutes out 

Sorted. They've literally just updated the times to fix the gap left by Modern Baseball 

(Sorry stepped on dental's toes a little there but I was just checking things when I spotted the updated times on the app :P

Edited by MattDavies__

Had a wander round the Leeds arena..has the NME/R1 tent always been that small or has it been downsized with the poor ticket sales? Half the size of the Reading equivalent, at the very most.

Okay, Y&Ys time on Jac's prints are wrong then.

Yep, as I said, the booklet was printed before Tyler and that cancelled so it still had Gorgon City and Y&Y in their original slots. Sorry for confusion. Edited by Zac Quinn

Yeah the clashfinder has been a bit weird this year. It doesn't help that we haven't had the usual 'nah we're not clashing with so & so' from some bands on Twitter, which tend to give a bit more of an idea as to which stages are finishing early and stuff.

At least it's done for the people going tomorrow though.

Zac, any chance you've spotted any tour posters about? Desperate to know if The Maccabees are coming back to Notts anytime soon :P

The latest in the Neck Deep allegations:

Former Neck Deep guitarist Lloyd Roberts has contacted lawyers and the police in an attempt to clear his name following the allegations of misconduct with a minor appeared online this weekend.

Speaking to the North Wales Daily Post, he said:

"Last weekend there were some very serious allegations made against myself and other band members of Neck Deep.

I was horrified and sickened by these accusations.

I have now instructed lawyers and contacted the police in order to clear my name and to be proactive in confronting these allegations.

I took the immediate decision to take a break from the band, which was a gut-wrenching decision as we have all worked so hard to get where we have and I do not want to let any of our fans down. I hope our fans understand."

I wonder who's going to step in for him at R+L?

Zac, any chance you've spotted any tour posters about? Desperate to know if The Maccabees are coming back to Notts anytime soon :P

Seen tour posters for Swim Deep, Sleeping With Sirens, Saint Raymond, Alt-j, Halfway Drive, Fall Out Boy/Professor Green, Prodigy/Public Enemy, All Time Low, Fratellis, Vaccines, Krept and Konan and Circa Waves. Not sure how many, if any, of those aren't already known about so delete as applicable.

Only album posters for Mumfords, and nothing at all for Maccabees so far, although at the moment the main stage only has a solitary Twenty One Pilots one so may be more to come.

:)

Edited by Zac Quinn

Seen tour posters for Swim Deep, Sleeping With Sirens, Saint Raymond, Alt-j, Halfway Drive, Fall Out Boy/Professor Green, Prodigy/Public Enemy, All Time Low, Fratellis, Vaccines, Krept and Konan and Circa Waves. Not sure how many, if any, of those aren't already known about so delete as applicable.

Only album posters for Mumfords, and nothing at all for Maccabees so far, although at the moment the main stage only has a solitary Twenty One Pilots one so may be more to come.

:)

Cheers. Alt-J is new, I think. Assuming that's arenas?