• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Trying my hardest to stay away from the discussion just incase it leaks or someone comes forward with information... Proving difficult.

This is my favourite festival announcement of them all, as we usually don't have a clue until the final minute.

But they'll churn out 7 predictable as fuck acts whatever happens, so it won't be too exciting.

Trying my hardest to stay away from the discussion just incase it leaks or someone comes forward with information... Proving difficult.

This is my favourite festival announcement of them all, as we usually don't have a clue until the final minute.

Why is Zane Lowe chatting shit before he finally tells you the announcement better than just reading before hand?

They've been very good live both times I've seen. Think these guys are just too damn cool.

I've not seen them for 10 years now but I remember complaints from people at Sonisphere about how they were miming and how they just randomly left the stage so one of their side projects could preform during the middle of the headline set.

I've not seen them for 10 years now but I remember complaints from people at Sonisphere about how they were miming and how they just randomly left the stage so one of their side projects could preform during the middle of the headline set.

Yeah I heard about the miming thing, I think it was just the DJ adding in bits, mainly screams that Chester couldn't do anymore.