T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally find myself agreeing with your posts but I think you're wrong. Biffys stock was rising well before the X factor thing and the fact they're Scottish isn't a factor when people discuss them here. I saw them earlier this year and they were superb. Think the stuff they have released over the last 5 years or so is made for festivals.

Biffy have headlined 2 English fests, the Scottish thing holds no water. They deserve their time and if they are half as good as they were at Leeds then no one will be left unconvinced. I'm not a fan but appreciate what they have achieved. AM, notwithstanding all the saturation and repeat headliner viewpoints are disappointing in that they are shite live. I'll watch them if the alternative is pop but if the old T formula is followed then it will be Chems or Prodigy on R1. I think an awful lot of tickets depend on the 3rd headliner.

:lol: Arctics....safe and solid choice I suppose, just waiting for KoL and Snow Patrol to come along :P

They don't put me off going as such which is a start but doesn't get me excited enough to want to go yet. (Waiting for Biffy really :P, then I'll'll consider the finances of doing it again :D).

Chic would be great choice for T to go with, King Tuts headliner....but maybe the smaller tent if that's still there (Redbull Futures or something?)

Edited by LondonTom

:lol: Arctics....safe and solid choice I suppose, just waiting for KoL and Snow Patrol to come along :P

They don't put me off going as such which is a start but doesn't get me excited enough to want to go yet. (Waiting for Biffy really :P, then I'll'll consider the finances of doing it again :D).

Chic would be great choice for T to go with, King Tuts headliner....but maybe the smaller tent if that's still there (Redbull Futures or something?)

Can definitely see Chic & Nile Rodgers play T, they played RockNess in 2012 and have since played pretty much all over the UK other than T so why not? Could see them on either Main stage during the day or 3rd down on NME/King Tuts headliner

if T get Chic then that only makes them tyhe very last festival in the country to have them. They've been playing UK festies solidly each summer for the last seven or eight years.

If T get Chic I expect it'll be like Chic on X-Factor.... "who the fuck is that old bloke?"