Paramore

The Prodigy

Franz Ferdinand

Lady Gaga

Black Keys

Paolo Nutini

AVICII

Noel Gallagher

That would represent a good mix of music and credable/pop acts and would be achievable.

With the reduced price ticket offer though I can see next years lineup downsizing and the lineup will suffer further.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday

Biffy Clyro

Paramore

Franz Ferdinand

Travis

Deadmau5

The Maccabees

Basement Jaxx

Saturday

Lady Gaga

Bruno Mars

Vampire Weekend

Primal Scream

The Prodigy

You Me at Six

Manic Street Preachers

Sunday

Arctic Monkeys

QOTSA

Ed Sheeran

Bastille

Avicii

Professor Green

Disclosure

I'd check that link below if I was you bud. Seetickets talking total shite - Reading sells out so pulling a fast one out lol.

I thought this. See is talking bollocks I think if they are trying to claim it's sold out.

oh looks guys:

http://www.seetickets.com/event/leeds-festival-2013/bramham-park/696642

it was sold out yesterday but today it's not, guess they got more tickets to sell over night.

I wrote on the survey -

I think we need to go for a more Rock type line-up and remove most of the pop. My own belief is that there was some great music on offer this year but the sight of even 1 or 2 x-factor/pop bands is enough to put people off. More bands like The Black Keys, Biffy Clyro, B.R.M.C should be booked. The main consensus seems to be that ACDC type rock bands should be more plentiful. This year we only really had Mallory Knox and The Virgin Marys.

Basically, more rock and less Pop.

I think you should try to attract a more mature audience. An audience who appreciate and know good music. So many people who went to see bands like the Stereophonics and The Killers only knew their main hits and these are the more well known bands. More care should be taken when it comes to clashes too. Phonics and Foals for example. You can never avoid all clashes but try to avoid similar bands being placed in the same time slot.

Improving the line-up as stated above will bring a more mature and more knowledgeable audience.

I would strongly recommend that funfair music is stopped. When wandering around the arena it's great to hear bits and pieces of the live bands but the funfair noise drowns this all out. You can even hear it between songs when at stages. I don't see why this music is needed.

I think most people are relatively happy with the ticket price. It's all of the extras that annoy people. Car park, bus prices, lanyard, refresh, even the mobile app(Which needs a massive improvement. Look at what Glasto or Rock Wercher does.).

I was annoyed by the new queuing system for the bar. I understand why this is required at busy periods but when quiet it's daft having to walk all the way around, remove them until busy.

Hit harder on users of flares and people who throw bottles etc.

Use social media more to engage with your customers. Answer their questions and don’t hide things. Be more open.

I love T in the Park but I would love it even more if you could sort out the above. The festival still has the potential to sell out quickly again, that’s what everyone wants.

Edited by ToonArmy9

Friday:

Main:

Kings of Leon

Bruno Mars

Vaccines

Radio 1:

Paramore

Jessie J

King Tuts:

Disclosure

Saturday:

Main:

Biffy Clyro

Queens of the Stone Age

Vampire Weekend

Radio 1:

Deadmau5

Friendly Fires

King Tuts:

Flaming Lips

Sunday:

Main:

Lady Gaga

30 Seconds to Mars

Ed Sheeran

Radio 1:

Avicii

Bombay Bicycle Club

King Tuts:

Manic Street Preachers

Gave mixed feedback on survey, Mostly along the lines of the lines of that the last two years have seen a drop in the amount of good guitar based or 'heritage/special' type acts (albeit I noted that there is a place for some pop acts) but that the line ups were becoming a little too 'radio 1/chart' friendly and while that this may appeal to the main market of 18-25 year olds that they want, this group is probably amongst the most struggling in the current economy (lack of jobs, money etc) meaning that more should be done to ensure that they don't lose the audience that remained loyal to them over the last two decades as well as this, 2011 being a great example of a lineup that has a great variety to appeal to all.

Also noted that there was too many things that make them seem almost 'greedy', programmes should be available in the ticket cost, many fests offer times on their websites with you able to pick and choose what acts you want to see and then print this off/save on your phone etc

Friday:

Main:

Kings of Leon

Bruno Mars

Vaccines

Radio 1:

Paramore

Jessie J

King Tuts:

Disclosure

Saturday:

Main:

Biffy Clyro

Queens of the Stone Age

Vampire Weekend

Radio 1:

Deadmau5

Friendly Fires

King Tuts:

Flaming Lips

Sunday:

Main:

Lady Gaga

30 Seconds to Mars

Ed Sheeran

Radio 1:

Avicii

Bombay Bicycle Club

King Tuts:

Manic Street Preachers

I said the same about more rock but acknowledged pop had its place as long as it wasnt manufactured pop from x factor and that garbage, also noted about the funfair noise and told them to keep increasing acts like earth wind and fire and kraftwerk as these are possibly the only chance people get to see bands like this

I said the same about more rock but acknowledged pop had its place as long as it wasnt manufactured pop from x factor and that garbage, also noted about the funfair noise and told them to keep increasing acts like earth wind and fire and kraftwerk as these are possibly the only chance people get to see bands like this