EBAY SELLING BASTARDS!

Guest Big Vern

I meant to get a Rolling Stones t-shirt on the Thursday (the one with the welly on it) but ended up forgetting it. Went back Sat morning and of course all sold out.

Had a quick look on ebay and it is filled with money grabbing bastards selling them on there.

Shame on you f**kers, I'm not paying you £20 + so looks like I missed out.

Why shouldn't people sell on eBay? Is everyone in the world who's smart enough to make a few quid a bastard? Fair play to them,you forgot and couldn't be arsed to queue up to buy one. Why are the sellers on ebay at fault?

Edited by LondonTom

Why shouldn't people sell on eBay? Is everyone in the world who's smart enough to make a few quid a bastard? Fair play to them,you forgot and couldn't be arsed to queue up to buy one. Why are the sellers on ebay at fault?

Edited by Big Vern

What about the people that are selling their wristbands, programmes, lanyards, Glastonbury free press posters etc - or is that OK to be sold as they were given out free?

I've never sold anything through ebay, but unless people are selling multiple t-shirts how do we know that people didn't buy them, get them home, they didn;t fit/they cahnged their minds and now selling them ?

What about the people that are selling their wristbands, programmes, lanyards, Glastonbury free press posters etc - or is that OK to be sold as they were given out free?

I've never sold anything through ebay, but unless people are selling multiple t-shirts how do we know that people didn't buy them, get them home, they didn;t fit/they cahnged their minds and now selling them ?

Edited by Big Vern