Foals to Chic...

Guest muffin

If doing it I would say stay until the end of Foals and head over. Foals will peak at the end of their set. Chic will be wall to wall classics and OK you will miss the start, but you will catch most of it and get into it straight away and within minutes not care that you missed the start................

Unless you are one of those that "needs" a good spot for a gig............then as your night will be peaking at Chic get your ass over there pronto and forgo the end of the Foals set............

It's doable I think even to the end of Foals, hopefully they finish just before 10, Chic and Nile come on a bit late sorted :D

In seriousness, if your not in in the crowd and on the right side of the stage, your likely to be able to make a quick move, down that road by Glade/The Kasbah/Leftfield.....or maybe you will be better off going up to the railtrack? But then your not dropping into the Brothers side of West Holts :P

:unsure:

The crowd won't be o massive or tightly packed so you will be able to get a decent spot I think, that whole field will be dancing no matter where you are anyway!

Edited by LondonTom

I dont think these boards are particularly representative of the average Glasto punters. (example: how much anti- Mumfords sentiment there is on here when they are clearly a hugely popular act) Quite a few people I spoken too dont really know who Chic are and certainly aren't aware of the genius and massive back catalogue of Nile Rodgers. I really dont think it'll be as rammed as people on here seem to think.

Chic will be busy, but I think people on here underestimate how popular the Arctic Monkeys are and that the Pyramid will be chokka for them. Also Portishead, The Horrors, Crystal Castles, Sinead O'Connor and Hot Natured should all pull in a decent crowd.

Edited by badger80

I'm thinking stay til they do inhaler near to the end, then abruptly scarper to west Holts

Meaning I will miss 2 steps but HOPEFULLY catch chic!

I will be PISSED OFF should I miss everybody dance as the opener! Shame I can't actually dance lol