Mumford and Sons

Guest kevtamuk

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'll play without him, it'll be massive for him as well as them and I'm sure Eavis will offer them next year instead. Luckily he's proverbially minted so should have the best care available to him to get better.

Seen some mentioning QOTSA, surely a possibility?

I doubt they'll play without him, it'll be massive for him as well as them and I'm sure Eavis will offer them next year instead. Luckily he's proverbially minted so should have the best care available to him to get better.

Seen some mentioning QOTSA, surely a possibility?

So many talented session musicians around, he'll be easily replaced. If anything, maybe they've cancelled these next few gigs to give them time to allow session musicians to rehearse the songs with them. Until they cancel the rest of the US dates, we can stop the speculation.

For all those thinking they'd get somebody decent in to replace them if they did drop out, you're all mental. Blur? Kasabian? Radiohead? Daft bloody Punk? It'd be somebody being pushed up, just as Dizzee almost was in 2010.

Edited by GlastoSimon

So many talented session musicians around, he'll be easily replaced. If anything, maybe they've cancelled these next few gigs to give them time to allow session musicians to rehearse the songs with them. Until they cancel the rest of the US dates, we can stop the speculation.

For all those thinking they'd get somebody decent in to replace them if they did drop out, you're all mental. Blur? Kasabian? Radiohead? Daft bloody Punk? It'd be somebody being pushed up, just as Dizzee almost was in 2010.

They could easily get a techie or roadie to stand in. Yeah they like to rotate roles and swap instruments, it just means that for one gig they wouldn't be able to do it as much.

The question is whether they's want to; would they take on their biggest gig to date (possibly ever) without one of their members, especially if they got offered next year instead?

I still have fingers crossed Mumford and Sons are still able to play. Saw them at 2011 Glastonbury and they were amazing.