Mumford and Sons

Guest kevtamuk

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last album is pretty good. Metal by numbers but some good tracks on there. Better than some of the stuff that came before.

As obvious as it is, Enter Sandman needs a run out at Glastonbury. And they have the best walk on music I've ever seen - Morricone. Damn fine taste.

Sandman, Master of Puppets, Sad But True, Whereever I May Roam, Battery, Nothing Else Matters, One, Sanitarium, Seek and Destroy, Ride the Lightening, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, Orion, Blackened, King Nothing, The Memory Remains (with Marianne).

What a fucking gig that would be!

Anyway getting myself all worked up here for no reason. Never going to happen.

But maybe this could happen?

One of my favourite bands have played several times without certain band members. I've seen them without their second guitarist and without their drummer and I know they also did part of a tour without their bassist. For the guitar and bass the tech stepped n and for the drums I think it was friends from other bands. Though I'm pretty sure if it had been the lead guitarist or the singer then the tours would have been cancelled. But I'm glad that I got to see them on those tours with missing members rather than the shows being cancelled or rescheduled.

Takes a persons illness to bring out the true colours of some of you morons on this forum. Some of the things I've just read are ridiculous and deserve a ban from eFestivals. To hopes you don't get a blood clot to the brain over the next two weeks as karma

Takes a persons illness to bring out the true colours of some of you morons on this forum. Some of the things I've just read are ridiculous and deserve a ban from eFestivals. To hopes you don't get a blood clot to the brain over the next two weeks as karma

Edited by Mr.Tease

I get the distinct impression reading this thread that M&S are only being called c**ts for going ahead with this gig without their mate because some find their music to be shit; they find what they "represent" to be reprehensible; and that those moaning would much rather they did not play so as maybe someone else may step in who might be more palatable to said moaners.

This idea that they should not play so as to "stand by their mate" is quite childish really and smacks of petulance. This sort of thing happens a lot in music and I am sure they guy would love for his "mates" not to give up the biggest gig of their life and go out there, smash it and "do it for him". Equating that to them being pricks/c**ts or whatever, is frankly stupid and is very much based on hatred toward them in the first place..........

I would have a guess that if Charlie Watts broke his hand and a sub drummer played on the Saturday The Stones would not be called c**ts for getting on with it.

If you want to have a period of mourning for him that's up to you.

Don't force your shitty little morals on to me though.

Not a single person is pleased he's ill, quite the opposite in fact.

But if it means the band don't play and someone I like does, then great