Acoustic Stage, new additions.

Guest DAVA

Heard the bootleg beatles at Mathew Street fest in Liverpool and they are very good, I would see them again but I'm afraid not over the stones

Looking forward to seeing jake bugg and would prefer the acoustic slot also, he is a great young musician

Always plan to spend more time at the acoustic than I ever manage so will make sure I get there more, was gutted I missed Ray Davies the other year.

Would love to see Richard Ashcroft doing an acoustic slot, Verve 2008 were incredible

Bootleg Beatles Saturday headline might tempt me TBH. I was thinking of Public Enemy, but they're now in doubt and the live stuff recently gets mixed reviews so dunno. This could be a good time in the bank.

I'm very pleased to hear that 'Zac Brown Band' have been announced. These guys are mahooosive in the States, recently winning a Grammy. Essentially country sound with southern rock edge too. Echoes of Lynyrd Skynyrd and they often play classic rock covers live. I truly hope they don't clash win another of my faves.