the 'official' eFestivals Cider Bus meet thread

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this. Not been since 2009 when I had planned to bring my son along to meet a few of the characters on here. Unfortunately he crashed and burned pitchside at the efestivals World Cup that afternoon so didn't make it to the Cider Bus meet. Although we were lucky on T Day this year he sadly has had to pass up on paying the balance this week due to work issues, so I'll be at Glasto on my own for the first time :( Although I will be on my own I know I won't be alone once this event kicks off!! Looking forward to seeing you all there :) I'm also hoping to get to the Old Gits meet as well for the first time!

Every year I plan to be there and then end up getting lost pissed distracted. However this year I AM going to try very hard to remember to go to the Cider Bus FIRST before I get a chance to get lost pissed distracted. So I may see some of you there!

I intend to be there this year (mind you, I intended to be there last time too, but staying up all night Tuesday night, drinking in the queue, meant that by 6pm on the Weds I was knackered and virtually incoherent, so I turned back to camp before I reached the Cider Bus)

Thought it would be an idea to post the map and pictures up of the Cider Bus, for those who don't know where it is.

It is here:

http://www.wherever.me.uk/cider%20bus.png

cider%20bus.png

(Thanks to Staberinde for posting these in 2011)

And this is where we meet:

ciderbus017.jpg

HAHA

I f+ckin' hate the stuff and won't be drinking it again irrespective of your preference for it, Scotch, Irish or otherwise!

Nearly wrecked the Thursday in 2011 with one of the whole-body hangovers. Head, heart, stomach, arse, knees, flute... you name it.

:D