Kings Of Leon

Guest adrianro

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the Times was a beaut of an album but the one after was utter horse shit. And after seeing the video of the lead single from the last release, I steered clear completely.

I think my problem was a total disregard for musical progression from them to grab the buck and just put a commercial sheen on everything.

Edited by Badlands

Too cool?

The first 2 albums are good and the rest is just awful. Awful cynical shit.

In 2004 I blagged a VIP ticket and was sitting beside them back in the hospitality bar. Gave them a nod, they waved back, amid a cliud of weed smoke. Seemed like nice guys, unaffected, good rock and roll band.

And then they turned into a load of fucking divas, bowing to the record company.

"Your Sex is on Fire"?! Sure it is lads. The song should be deleted from the world. Its a stain on humanity.

For the people who hate sex on fire:

Do u think KOL can really help it if one of their songs became so popular? its not their fault millions bought it.

Do u think they sat down and wrote the song thinking well I hope some people like it...? or that they hoped a lot of people would like it? This is their job to make music and to make money.

Saying they are sell-outs is extreme, they just changed their image, like arctics, coldplay, linkin park and michael jackson did....although he went a bit far....

People hate it when a smaller band that they liked becomes bigger, just for the sheer fact that they 'found them first' etc. it doesn't mean u still cant enjoy them perform. and those that say they are shit live have to be kidding me,they sound cd perfect everytime ive seen them, and the crowd goes nuts still for four kicks etc...

Do u think KOL can really help it if one of their songs became so popular? its not their fault millions bought it.

Do u think they sat down and wrote the song thinking well I hope some people like it...? or that they hoped a lot of people would like it? This is their job to make music and to make money.

Saying they are sell-outs is extreme, they just changed their image, like arctics, coldplay, linkin park and michael jackson did....although he went a bit far....

People hate it when a smaller band that they liked becomes bigger, just for the sheer fact that they 'found them first' etc. it doesn't mean u still cant enjoy them perform. and those that say they are shit live have to be kidding me,they sound cd perfect everytime ive seen them, and the crowd goes nuts still for four kicks etc...