Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Be worth a few hundred I'd imagine.  I've got a signed copy of Keith's book which seems to go for somewhere north of a grand so it might even get you in that same sort of ballpark.

I've never seen one of the other 5 for sale so had no gauge but that would be tempting, suspect I'll hang on to it for a while, probably until Glasto is North of £500 (maybe 2026 then)

Best part is I didn't even pre-order it, there was a 'No Purchase Necessary' link buried at the bottom 😂

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Given you'll seldom get more than a dozen-and-a-half shows per year out of the boys...

Are we expecting an exclusive NA run, or do we reckon they'll throw in a few others? Given it will have been a decade, I could see November dates in AU/NZ.

Received wisdom is US only. 

But with the album being out and the label mentioning an 18 month promotional cycle, could very well include a bigger touring spat than that. 

I'd imagine it won't be announced until very near the time after the last one was cancelled so late on. 

18 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Received wisdom is US only. 

But with the album being out and the label mentioning an 18 month promotional cycle, could very well include a bigger touring spat than that. 

I'd imagine it won't be announced until very near the time after the last one was cancelled so late on. 

Lovely, thanks very much.

• 2 weeks later...