WWE

lharris92

I have no problem with Ziggler losing to Cena last week but why two weeks in a row? They should have let Ziggler win last week and Cena go over the in the cage to end this feud or just have the one match. Ziggler didn't need to lose twice. i have been saying since the Summer that Cena will win the Rumble.

I thought cages were designed for heels to win while still making the face look credible? I thought the cage was ridiculous although if Ziggy did win that would have been Barret, 3MB and Ziggler all going over on one night so I can sort of see why they did it. Was quite weird that Del Rio got as big of a reaction that he did but I am loving him as champion so far. Big Show is cutting some decent promos these days as well

Why is it that if a Ref gets knocked down in a match it takes them a good few mins to get a replacement out but if 2 wrestlers start brawling with each other then fucking hundreds of them pour out within seconds?

Same reason The Emperor got lobbed down the reactor shaft in Return of the Jedi. Its scripted for entertainment purposes. :P

Why is it that if a Ref gets knocked down in a match it takes them a good few mins to get a replacement out but if 2 wrestlers start brawling with each other then fucking hundreds of them pour out within seconds?

Too busy listening to Finlay, Jamie Noble & Arn Anderson telling road stories?

Watched TNA last night, hmmm was pretty cack, in the second hour of the show they had 1 match, ONE MATCH and that was Velvet Sky v Gail Kim, and Sky fucked up a million moves, seriously she just doesn't flow in the ring at all, but still.... hot.

It was all about the Bully Ray & Brooke Hogan wedding and well... it didn't go to plan :)

From a leaked time script my friend saw on the net the Rumble is main eventing,scheduled to last 70 mins,Punk Rock is set to go half hour,Heavyweight title 20 mins,10 minutes a piece for the tag and divas matches.

Some things are bigger than Punk/Rock....

That's an obscure reference....

Sonic Boom Six.

Some things are bigger than Punk/Rock....

Like the return of Zach Gowen at number 30 to MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA BABY.

Should be a few surprises in the rumble this year in all honesty. Easily my favourite match of the year. Hopefully we see the New Age Outlaws at some point in it.

not really that hyped for the rumble in any sense... remember falling asleep at one point last year during it.

hope cena doesn't win it though cause it will just be dull and predictable.

as for the championships... ADR to hold and CM punk to hold - unless Cena wins the RR in which case the Rock

Has anyone gone to Lucha Britannia? It's the mexican wrestling league in the UK and I use to love the mexican style wrestling when I was a kid but can't decide if it's worth seeing or not.

Ive seen it, only at Download though, it SUCKED! Big time, all it was mainly was some woman in sexy gear with metal grinders making sparks most of the time, seriously that took up at least HALF the show, then there was some crappy wrestling. WCW Cruiserweight division in the 90s it is not.

TNA just announced next years tour! [why they only do 1 a year is beyond me but...]

THEY'RE DOING BIRMINGHAM! FINALLY!!! First time since the first tour they've done it, Im so going!

Heres the dates

Thursday 30 January 2014
Glasgow Hydro

Friday 31 January 2014
Manchester Arena

Saturday 01 February 2014
London Wembley Arena

Sunday 02 February 2014
Birmingham NIA