WWE

lharris92

a 434 day title reign ended for a transition period back to cena... could they spit on cm punk any more than they just have. my god if i were him, rematch tomorrow on raw and ignore the shit scripts they have. then leave with the championship.

once in a lifetime? loljkz make it an annual event.

could have made the ending of rumble better with undertaker coming in and winning it, then cm punk beating rock somehow. streak vs streak at wm. would have been epic. but no fuck that lets give the kids what they want, super cena back at the top even though his promos could have been done by a child, with his 5 move repertoire. even if it was stone cold would have been better.

way to shit on someone who has probably been the best performer in the company for the last year + with a part timer who won't be seen every week after wm.

Well balls to that. Seriously. Whole show was good till the last ten minutes of the Rumble, ugh.

They wonder why they are struggling to make new stars, ffs.

Agreed.

Thought Ziggler did well but with that type of performance I thought Miz & Cody Rhodes did it better past year.

I enjoyed the show tonight. Up about 1 or 2 pound on my bets I think (Will need to verify when Paddy Power gets updated tomorrow) haha. Won the number in the hats game with my mates. I ended up with Ziggler, Cena and Orton.

Del Rio/Big Show - Some good spots and a pretty good opener.

Hell No/Rhodes Scholars - Standard Tag team bout but was surprised with the outcome.

Rumble - Thought it would have went last but it didn't. Thought It was a good,. Not a classic but a huge improvement on previous years. Some brilliant returns that nobody seen coming. #2 entrant for example.

Where was Shelton and where was Carlito? Are the WWE starting to work the internet? If so then brilliant.

Happy with the end result of match. Cena is the #1 guy in the company and has only won one previous Rumble. People are far to critical. I'm not a Cena mark by any means but he hasn't held the title since 2011. Hogan won the Rumble twice and Austin won three times while they were both faces of the company and their wins came in a shorter period of time. Would have personally have liked to have seen Ziggler win it but he has the MITB briefcase and will win the gold within the next 6 months anyway.

Rock/Punk - Another good match, Shouldn't have went on last IMO, The crowd were right into it though.

Pretty obvious The Shield were going to play a role since they weren't in the rumble match.

I will admit I was slightly pissed at the ending but did we really expect any other outcome? Rock was always going to win even with that table botch ha.

Overall I really enjoyed the show. I'm calling a Cena heel turn at Mania on Rock.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

I enjoyed the show tonight. Up about 1 or 2 pound on my bets I think (Will need to verify when Paddy Power gets updated tomorrow) haha. Won the number in the hats game with my mates. I ended up with Ziggler, Cena and Orton.

Del Rio/Big Show - Some good spots and a pretty good opener.

Hell No/Rhodes Scholars - Standard Tag team bout but was surprised with the outcome.

Rumble - Thought it would have went last but it didn't. Thought It was a good,. Not a classic but a huge improvement on previous years. Some brilliant returns that nobody seen coming. #2 entrant for example.

Where was Shelton and where was Carlito? Are the WWE starting to work the internet? If so then brilliant.

Happy with the end result of match. Cena is the #1 guy in the company and has only won one previous Rumble. People are far to critical. I'm not a Cena mark by any means but he hasn't held the title since 2011. Hogan won the Rumble twice and Austin won three times while they were both faces of the company and their wins came in a shorter period of time. Would have personally have liked to have seen Ziggler win it but he has the MITB briefcase and will win the gold within the next 6 months anyway.

Rock/Punk - Another good match, Shouldn't have went on last IMO, The crowd were right into it though.

Pretty obvious The Shield were going to play a role since they weren't in the rumble match.

I will admit I was slightly pissed at the ending but did we really expect any other outcome? Rock was always going to win even with that table botch ha.

Overall I really enjoyed the show. I'm calling a Cena heel turn at Mania on Rock.

rock botched too much stuff, shows he hasn't put the in ring work in - that ddt for example was terrible.

and cena won't turn heel, cause he can't act it plus apparently doesn't want to either. too much of an arse licker.

rock botched too much stuff, shows he hasn't put the in ring work in - that ddt for example was terrible.

and cena won't turn heel, cause he can't act it plus apparently doesn't want to either. too much of an arse licker.

Was there really any need to spoiler that lol?Step away from the spoiler button :P

Cena does so much for charity and raising awareness for causes that he's hesitant to go heel due to the negative impact that would have on the help and money he can bring to these things.Im no Cena mark but I have to say if you look at the bigger picture,fair play to him.

He has the most make a wish meetings EVER.I don't think that can be knocked.

Also,doesn't Vince want to turn him heel?I don't get how he's a brown noser...

Was there really any need to spoiler that lol?Step away from the spoiler button :P

Cena does so much for charity and raising awareness for causes that he's hesitant to go heel due to the negative impact that would have on the help and money he can bring to these things.Im no Cena mark but I have to say if you look at the bigger picture,fair play to him.

He has the most make a wish meetings EVER.I don't think that can be knocked.

Also,doesn't Vince want to turn him heel?I don't get how he's a brown noser...

instead of giving fresh talent a push, they've gone the predictable "safe" route and basically pissed on a few things, namely the "once in a lifetime" match at wm.

i'm not slagging off the amount of work he does for charity, i respect that and think its great he is doing it all. but in all honesty they should have thrown a spanner into the works and made it unpredictable, giving a shock winner to the rumble, and for a different ending to the wwe championship match. on that note even the shield have become boring and predictable and they've only been around since november. shows how much the creative team is lacking. its supposed to be "sports entertainment" but the entertainment is honestly shit (in my opinion).

as for vince trying to make him heel, cena won't probably because of the reasons you said and also because he has been the face so long. his promos are shit, he's getting a push for wm to "end an era" and then will dominate the rest of the year.

why have a part timer as champ unless he will be there all the way to wm. pointless.

I seriously don't think this year's Wrestlemania will beat last year's in buyrates. The two main events scheduled to be rematches from 2012 is just plain stupid. In Ideal world I'd have Brock/Rock, Punk/Triple H (for the title) and Cena/Taker as your three main events.

Anyway, It's been reported Brock has signed a two year contract and Jericho will work through until Wrestlemania, missing a couple of Raws in between.

I seriously don't think this year's Wrestlemania will beat last year's in buyrates. The two main events scheduled to be rematches from 2012 is just plain stupid. In Ideal world I'd have Brock/Rock, Punk/Triple H (for the title) and Cena/Taker as your three main events.

Anyway, It's been reported Brock has signed a two year contract and Jericho will work through until Wrestlemania, missing a couple of Raws in between.

considering he will be in australia for the a few weeks with fozzy it could be possible but what are they going to do then at wm? "terminate his contract" again?

in an ideal world before the rr i would have had cm punk vs taker - streak vs streak, rock/brock (after lesnar interfering instead of the shield) and hhh/cena after a disagreement of some kind.

realistically now something like brock/taker ziggler/hhh ryback/jericho (if he is around) and the obvious rock/cena which we can't avoid

edit: oh and cm punk somewhere - possibly with orton or del rio or something

Edited by lharris92

Was a bit drunk when I posted last night.I don't think Cena will turn heel but if he is ever going to WM is the perfect chance IMO.

Still think the show was good last night. Apart from a few returns though, There wasn't really anything memorable about the rumble match. Pretty forgettable.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

I spoke about Rumble on twitter, not shocked they went the obvious route and the Rumble was decent, surprised how many people are moaning that Rock v Punk went on last? This was obvious from the get go, Punk lost the title after holding it for over a year and The Rock has become champion for first time in 10 years of course thats a bigger deal than Cena winning the Rumble, it eased the blow of that happening IMO.

That being said the finish of the title match was freaking horrid. After the restart they should have gone for 10 minutes with Rock hitting a Rock Bottom out of nowhere instead of Rock getting a beating, doing 1 spinebuster taking a minute to do an elbow and then a slow count for the win, seriously made Punk look shit, he's held the strap for over a year and they booked him to not kick out of that! DUMBASS VINCE!

Cena v Rock II is a stupid main event but you'd be surprised how many people are happy at this as well as the more hardcore hating it.

Jericho being back until Mania is great but I don't see the point of him doing a 2 month stint where 1 month he's face and the other he's heel. Just keep him face.

Ziggler was booked strongly loved that.

Barrett getting knocked out by a NXT rookie, no just no.

Cody getting chucked out in a bullshit move for the shake of it no just no.

Cena's whole Rumble performance was awful

Ryback was booked STRONG and it came across really well, I honestly think right now, he is main event ready, these people in the crowd chanting Goldberg, get a fucking life, you aren't big or clever just drop it and move on, Ryback has proved himself IMO.

Ryder was treated like shit again, why? Oh and he needs new music, the radio theme is awful.

Now on to business. So Lesnar has signed a 2 year deal then? TWO years, thats on top of the Wrestle Mania 29 he had already, so thats 3 upcoming Wrestle Manias he's signed for. You have to be thinking they got to throw a title on him. I'd LOVE to see a Lesnar v Sheamus match at Mania myself, I think Sheamus is a great worker with the right guy in there with him. Down the line though Lesnar needs to hold the WWE Title again and if Cena wins it from Rock at Mania Lesnar should DESTROY him and take the title. Then I'd like to see Taker be the one to win it from him, him or HHH.

People complain all year when Punk isn't the main event, then they complain when he is....

Previous matches to headline the RR PPV other than the rumble since the dark days;

Shawn Michaels over Sid in 10 minutes

Shawn Michaels over the Undertaker in 10 minutes

Kurt Angle over Mark Henry - no reason, other than to bring back Undertaker as the show closer.

Compared to those, Punk-Rock was a 5*.

Overall, probably my favourite ppv since money in the bank 2011... really enjoyable matches, just let down by the booking of the end of the 2 main events. Agree that Punk was made to look like a chump losing by a spinebuster and an elbow drop a minute later... blah. (I loved his fixing the Spanish announce table though)

The Elimination Chamber trailer heavily hinted that Rock will be wrestling there - should be good. Its the road to Wrestlemania NY/NJ... time for the writers to up their game and all that.

Anyway, Raw roulette tonight, I'm sure that will be unpredictable! :unsure:

edit; Make that the booking of the end of the 3 main events. Duct tape? You need to wait 4 more years to do that again! F**ks sake WWE...

Edited by Gre