WWE

lharris92

Hoping for something out of the blue for the rumble... Something like Cena being revealed as head of The Shield after they cause the distraction allowing Cena to interfere and cost Rock the title... Then have Rock run in and knock him out of the Rumble match setting them up for 'Mania with Cena as a full blown heel.... Ok, it's a stretch, but with the face turns for ADR and Miz, maybe there's an outside chance they're building up to it!

Edited by Lithium05

rumours going round that wwe is reverting to tv-14 instead of pg. could be a good move if true... mind you they're small rumours and really unlikely i'd guess

also fancy taker to make a return as its where the road to wrestlemania begins

edit in spoiler

Edited by lharris92

WWE need to do that.

Regarding Cena heel turn, can't see it happening, did anyone see the Bret Hart interview on wrestle talk, he mentions Cena heel turn and says he's just too much a nice guy and wouldn't be able to do the full blown heel gimmick well enough. I can't see it ever being done, and if it is done, it won't be done well. Like Austin's absolutely dire heel turn

My wild Wrestlemania guess is

Rock/Cena/Punk triple threat.

Lesnar/Undertaker. Have Lesnar/HHH get announced at Elimination Chamber. Lesnar takes HHH out the next week on RAW. Taker returns to face Lesnar.

Looking forward to The Rumble now.

Watching this tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64daBk-5R-o

Can anybody see Cena not winning tonight? It just seems too obvious that hes going to win it, which is never good for a rumble imo

Can definately see them giving Ryback a fair few eliminations, anything to make him look like a beast. Like the names that have been mentioned that could be guests, both good names to have around to if they keep them, a part of me could see Lesnar being in it too.

Rest of the card... Rock will beat Punk, though I don't want him too, can see Kane/Bryan losing and then having a comedy spot in the rumble. No real thoughts on the rest of the card.

Might have a wee bet too...

I think Ziggler may actually win you know, I agree it seems too obvious Cena mind you, hasn't stopped them before, there's been TONS of obvious winners

Got £10 free bet from Sky Bet on Ziggler at 6/1. I'm thinking he is oging to win now aswell for some reason. Can't see past Cena or Ziggler.

It seems WWE may have shot themselves in the foot.There is apparently a leaked memo of promotional material for Wrestlemania which contains the winner of the WWE Championship match being paired off with the winner of the rumble tonight.I'm not going to ruin it for you but easy enough to find.

My Sky Box office telephone connection isn't working for some reason so will be Streaming it. Hooking the laptop up to the TV and will use a HQ stream, Usually works fine.

Few Mates coming round soon. Plenty of beer and some gambling.

30 numbers in a hat. Whoever has the winning number gets all the money. Makes the Rumble more intense haha

I normally stream the PPV's but been waiting six months for Punk/Rock and I'd rather have a crystal clear picture and no chance of an overheating laptop, so I've shelled out the 15 quid with virginmedia. Hoping for Punk and Ziggler wins, its about the future WWE, not the past.

Im afraid its about whatever will draw the most money at Mania and The Rock as champion will draw

A lot of people have spoken on twitter about how they've picked numbers at random and the wrestler that comes out at that number they are forced to get a tattoo of that wresler, now thats ace!

Numbers to look out for regarding this are 17, 22, 23, 26 & 29