WWE

lharris92

Agree on HHH/Lesnar the first one sucked, there's no point in a rematch.

Shemus vs Lesnar has more potential and Shemus can benefit from this match to continue to establish himself as one of the top starts.

When Punk vs Taker was done, Punk was nowehere near over as he is right now. So it makes a lot of sense especially if it will be build on Punk long title reign against taker streak.

I have a feeling the WM top matches will be

Punk vs Taker (WWE title)

Rock vs Cena 2

Shemus vs Lesnar (hopefully, but will probably be HHH/Lesnar 2)

Ziggler vs Orton (WH title)

Edited by A-Rob

Agree on HHH/Lesnar the first one sucked, there's no point in a rematch.

Shemus vs Lesnar has more potential and Shemus can benefit from this match to continue to establish himself as one of the top starts.

When Punk vs Taker was done, Punk was nowehere near over as he is right now. So it makes a lot of sense especially if it will be build on Punk long title reign against taker streak.

I have a feeling the WM top matches will be

Punk vs Taker (WWE title)

Rock vs Cena 2

Shemus vs Lesnar (hopefully, but will probably be HHH/Lesnar 2)

Ziggler vs Orton (WH title)

Yeah I know Punk was nowhere near the level he was now, but the fact still remains Taker ain't gunna lose to Punk at Mania so it would do nothing for Punk going into Mania just to lose to Taker.

Punk doesn't need to be stroking Taker's ego.

The last 4 years Takers faced HBK and HHH, 2 guys at the end of their career who didn't need a rub and were just out to have a good match. I think Lesnar would be a better fit as he's probably leaving after Mania anyway and Lesnar this wrecking force challening the streak would work really well, plus their hell in a cell match from years ago was brilliant

Why would Lesnar leave? He has a remarkably sweet deal and isnt going back to UFC.

Who else is Punk going to face at Wrestlemania? He's been the champ for over a year, he should be in a high profile match, not in the mid card facing off against Sheamus. Undertaker v whoever is at the very worst 3rd from top, which is the very least Punk deserves for his work over the last eighteen months.

I just think if Punk is in a match v Taker at Mania people will just be convinced he'll lose. Unless of course he still has the title, but then he'll be dropping it to Taker and whats the point in that? Unless Taker does do some more dates.

I just really enjoyed Lesnar v Taker before and think that it has more build, remember when they had that clash at a UFC show and they're friends, I just can see that match happening more and re: Lesnar, unless he's gunna stick around and be champion I can't see the point in him staying, he hates WWE, always has, hates the fame and just wants to hang on his farm, I can see him leaving again

Picked up WWF No Mercy for the N64 for a couple of quid the other day. Seeing Rikishi, Grand Master Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty do that dance again (in 64bits no less) was totally worth it smile.png

There really is no better time to repost one of my favourite all-time WWE moments;

http://youtu.be/uV4ad6txg2s

Edited by Gre

Still to see it. Dissapointed it only has a 1 hour runtime.

After watching it again (whilst sober) I must admit that it's not asd good as the first watch. The first dvd which is the story of the NWO is decent but too short. The later stages, including the short stint in WWE are barely covered. There are some great matches in the other dvd's though.

I think I'll be trying to get a hold of the Attitude dvd next.

CM Punk had major knee surgery today. Not looking good for the title reign.

According to some reports he has been removed from TLC main event.

On a side note, wwe can create an interm champion and when Punk returns they can do a unification match. That is if Punk recovery will take some months

its confirmed he's out of tlc, doesn't say for how long though

but vince mcmahon decided upon this:

In the statement, Mr. McMahon also announced that a Six-Man Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match has been added to the pay-per-view, in which Ryback will team up with WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No to battle The Shield.

edit: with ryback getting a title shot at a later date.

maybe a time to bring the whc into play a bit more during this unknown amount of time

Edited by lharris92