WWE

lharris92

Don't expect Seamus to hold on to the title for too long,I've read that plans are for Ziggler & Orton to feud over the title after Survivor Series with plans to have the fued run into early 2013.Really want Ziggler to become a genuine main eventer and stay at that level.Only reason I watch WWE.

Don't expect Seamus to hold on to the title for too long,I've read that plans are for Ziggler & Orton to feud over the title after Survivor Series with plans to have the fued run into early 2013.Really want Ziggler to become a genuine main eventer and stay at that level.Only reason I watch WWE.

Sheamus already lost the title to Big Show dude.

Also purchased WWE 13, quite enjoyable so far, got through the DX chapter yesterday, not played one of the games in ages so quite a bit of getting used to, but seems to run alot smoother than it used to, minor inkling is that the AI reverses to easily.

They really need to give Dolph a big win or two to get him back on track

Also purchased WWE 13, quite enjoyable so far, got through the DX chapter yesterday, not played one of the games in ages so quite a bit of getting used to, but seems to run alot smoother than it used to, minor inkling is that the AI reverses to easily.

Really enjoying it. I'm still on the DX chapter.

I actually think Foley's team is half decent - of course the final result will again be rigged somehow - probably a dodgy referee. Those mentioning WWE13 does it look like 3.16 is gonna return probably as the dodgy ref?

Edited by 5co77ie

Team Foley will consist of Randy Orton, Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston, Team Hell No and CM Punk’s most recent challenger, Ryback.

Team Punk will see the WWE Champion team with Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

Yeah, not anymore; they've basically rebooked the whole thing.

I can understand the writing being so rubbish lately, because all creative juices have seemingly gone into this thing of beauty, which, unbeleiveably, is featured on the home page of wwe.com; http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/unofficial-chain-of-command

fefewfw.jpg

Scott Steiner filed a new lawsuit against TNA for allowing Jeff Hardy to wrestle under the influence of alcohol and possibly drugs. Steiner claims he suffered nerve damage in his shoulder as a result of Hardy's "reckless, drunken wrestling," according to NashvilleCityPaper.com. Steiner is seeking $750,000 in damages, including the loss of consortium for his wife.

Yeah, not anymore; they've basically rebooked the whole thing.

I can understand the writing being so rubbish lately, because all creative juices have seemingly gone into this thing of beauty, which, unbeleiveably, is featured on the home page of wwe.com; http://www.wwe.com/s...hain-of-command

fefewfw.jpg

The whole thing is re-booked what is it now?

Surprised Undertaker isn't in the CoC

I knew I should have bought tickets to Raw - blimey everyone was on the plane over here this year.

Edited by 5co77ie

Scottie its now Punk out the team and is defending the title in a Triple threat match against Cena and Ryback

Team Punk is now Ziggler as captain, with Wade Barrett replacing Miz who pulled out because he's pissed off with CMPunk [even though Punk is no longer in the team...] Rhode Scholers and Del Rio

v

Team Foley - Orton, Kofi, Hell No & whoever replaces Ryback which hasn't been announced, will probably be Foley, Ryder or Santino im guessing

Did anyone hear the rumours that one of the 'superstars' confronted Vince McMahon after Raw afew weeks back telling him the product wasn't good enough and he'd lost touch with what the fans want?

Apparently that superstar was the golden boy himself,John Cena.

In other news,Linda has said since her defeat last night that she will not be running in 2014.

Did anyone hear the rumours that one of the 'superstars' confronted Vince McMahon after Raw afew weeks back telling him the product wasn't good enough and he'd lost touch with what the fans want?

Apparently that superstar was the golden boy himself,John Cena.

In other news,Linda has said since her defeat last night that she will not be running in 2014.

I heard that about Cena, was just around the time they sacked Gerwitz