WWE

lharris92

Heh im watching Impact live and Luke Gallows' TNA name is DOC, Director Of Chaos.

What a name. ha ha its stuff like that that WWE needs

Oh and Gallows or DOC, just hit Sting about 30 times with a hammer, he would be dead. Hit in the head, ribs, chest, arms, hands, everywhere, and yet he was walked to the back by two medics, ha ha fucking brilliant.

nah, especially when the miz is the poster boy, and didn't have any participation until raw. what are the odds they rigged that raw active poll just to make sure he was part of it.

anyway for the wwe championship my guess is ryback shellshocks both cena & punk at the same time so punk lands on cena and technically pins him thus retaining the championship. going to be something stupid like that anyway

TNA Turning Point had THE best ladder match Ive ever seen.

Aries v Hardy. Watch it!

http://www.dailymoti...=2#.UKWM3-RSjKk

Ever?? It was a good match. Not one of the best ever though.

Edit: Going to watch it again as I was shattered when I stayed up to see it.

Hardy is a nutter.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

I just read WWE are gunna be doing a PPV in the UK next year, might be Money in the Bank, might be even SummerSlam

They've looked at numerous venues apparently including Millenium Stadium in Wales.

Yep,heard Old Trafford is in the mix aswell.Apparently Wade Barrett is the one giving it the big push.

Tuesday was the 7 year anniversary of Eddie Guerrero's passing.

Yep,heard Old Trafford is in the mix aswell.Apparently Wade Barrett is the one giving it the big push.

Barrett is immensly over, I went to RAW tapings in Brum a couple of weeks ago and he was red hot with crowd. In fact after raw he came to thanks us as he said he was never cheered this much in his carrer.

If they do a ppv in the UK, I'm defo heading over the atmosphere will be crazy,and if they do a Barrett vs Punk or Barrett vs Cena can rank up their with Bret hart vs Davey Boy

http://www.nme.com/news/manic-street-preachers/67067

"Manic Street Preachers to create theme music for WWE wrestler Wade Barrett

James Dean Bradfield says The Manics will record a track especially for him"

Hope this happens, Wade entering to the music of the Manics would be mint!!

Think I'd make the trip if they did a UK ppv too. They would be crazy not too at some point imo, yeah there might be a time issue with the states but the way they sell over here would guarentee them a good event, they could even build it up for a good week or two beforehand at various venues around the country. Can imagine the pop if they gave Barrett the push over here.

they screwed up tonight i reckon. crowd summed it up after the whc match.

spoilered it in case anyone wants to watch who hasnt yet.

chanting "we want ziggler"

missed a trick there i reckon as its pointless it continuing like this for ages with regards to spoilered comment

hasnt finished yet though

Edited by lharris92