WWE

lharris92

I haven't watched the PPV and everything i've seen is that it was poor again, I looked at the results and there isn't one match on the card that I would be interested to see, it's all just passing by, they need something to spark interest in the product for me, maybe we'll see where this goes with the NXT guys debuting

Thats because it didn't have any meaning, none of it does, at least they're trying to make the titles mean something again, thats a good start. Importance of the titles should be paramount on a wresling show, otherwise, just what are they wrestling for?

With WWE im sick of guys getting pushed just to hit rock bottom again, Ryder, Clay, Tensai, Santino, whats the point?

Earlier in the year Ryder was getting a puch and was way over, what do they do? take the US title off him, have Kane destroy him, have Eve screw him at Mania, then depush him all year long.

They give that push to Santino, give him the US title, have him nearly win the Elimantion Chamber, then take the US title off him on a pre show of a PPV and then depush the fuck out of him

Its this reason they don't make any new stars, they're just idiots

They've learnt to build their own stars and maintain stars, they have RVD as the face of the X Division and have a good roster for him to fued with, they have Joe as the TV champion and have had a great fued with Magnus, The knockouts division title means something and Tara, Mickie, ODB, even Miss Tessmecher who has improved so much, they put on great matches.

The world title in TNA means so much also and they've pushed new talent as well as established stars like Jeff Hardy, the previous 3 champions were Aries, Storm and Roode all non WWE talent.

The Aces and 8's storyline has been done superbly IMO also, they're slowly leaking more talent, I think its actually better done than the original nWo invasion was, once they took over that was it, but the A&8's storyline has been building for months and apparently its going to run for months again until everything is revealed with it.

WWE have nothing going on, their mid level titles mean absolutely nothing, their World Title doesn't mean much IMO, having Show as champion is a good thing cus it appears believable when he said he wanted to rid himself of the 18 second reign and be dominate champion, you buy into him as champion, Punk's long reign is great but his defences have been underminded by him not being the main event all year long until recently, and his challengers are poor.

But storyline wise, they have nothing, that crap AJ & Vickie story and nothing else.

That's the problem with WWEat the moment, the writing is terrible. They seem to dtruggle to build up feuds and have no direction. So many people getting built up then back down to nothing weeks later. Apart from CM Punk I find nothing in WWE interesting and find TNA far more watchable.

They've finished James Storm- 20 point start in BFG Series, everything built up to Storm v Roode for the title and what, it went on third.

They've buried AJ Styles. No title shot a year. See above.

They've killed the career of Samoa Joe. Anyone remember when Joe was a killer having great matches with Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, AJ, Christopher Daniels... and now he's feuding with Magnus having been nowhere near the title in years.

They've put the title on Jeff Hardy

They've put the TV Title on RVD

Built and maintained stars? Seriously?

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode are two who come to mind.

Jeff Hardy has the title as he is the biggest seller in the company. He seems to have got his act together aswell.

TNA seem to have fucked up Storm though. Wins at Turning Point then loses the #1 contender shot the next week on Impact to Roode? Why not just have Roode go over at the PPV.

I'm hearing Styles and Daniels are feuding again? Another bad move. Been done to death. Think we are in for an exciting year with Styles though. No title shot allowed until BFG 13. He will be back in the main event picture for that and face Aries in a dream match.

they should take a notebook and go watch tna, most of the time that's solid.

With a all the respect to TNA who are putting solid shows recently. However they are building ppvs around guys like Jeff Hardy, Devon, Bully Ray, Kurt Angle (people who have been main eventing or in the mid cardrs in wwe a decade ago).

The only 2 starts that TNA created during this last years are Bobby Roode and Austin Aries and I'm still not convince about Roode, if he goes up to wwe he will be nowhere near the top.

They've finished James Storm- 20 point start in BFG Series, everything built up to Storm v Roode for the title and what, it went on third.

They've buried AJ Styles. No title shot a year. See above.

They've killed the career of Samoa Joe. Anyone remember when Joe was a killer having great matches with Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, AJ, Christopher Daniels... and now he's feuding with Magnus having been nowhere near the title in years.

They've put the title on Jeff Hardy

They've put the TV Title on RVD

RVD has the X-division title. Samoa Joe is tv champion...

Is Robert Roode really a star?

Long title reign or not, they killed him when he lost to Kurt Angle at BFG last year.

A-Rob is right, the show is built around ex WWF guys. Even Luke Gallows and Mike Knox!

WWE is built round ex ROH guys Punk and Bryan.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

WWE is built round ex ROH guys Punk and Bryan.

Well that's a positive thing from my point of view. These guys begin in a small promotion and then move on in the major promotion. ROH is kinda like the ECW of the 90s, it makes future starts.

Even tough guys like Cena, Sheumus, and Ziggler didn't come from ROH!

Well that's a positive thing from my point of view. These guys begin in a small promotion and then move on in the major promotion. ROH is kinda like the ECW of the 90s, it makes future starts.

Even tough guys like Cena, Sheumus, and Ziggler didn't come from ROH!

I was being sarcastic. It takes time to build stars though. It doesn't happen overnight.

IMO TNA are and have been trying to create stars. As I said in a previous post In the last 12 months TNA has had Aries and Roode who both qualify as stars IMO. . How many stars have WWE create in the last 12? James Storm is also one of the most over guys on the roster. Jeff Hardy is their biggest star but he is ex WWE? Who cares. The guy is still only 35 years old young and upcoming guys who could be future stars can benefit from having matches with people like Hardy. You don't just put two unestablished stars in the main event scene. It takes time.

Latest rumours about WWE Mania plans are Rock vs Cena II and Punk vs Taker for the title.

We've known all year that Rock v Cena II was going to happen,I thought it would play out with Rock beating Punk for the title at the Rumble and Cena winning the Rumble itself but apparently corporate are unsure about having no title defences for two months so looks like it will be a non title match between them.

Taker v Punk I'm not sure about.If that's true then does this mean Punk will drop the strap to Ryback soon?Taker to win the shiney WWE belt doesn't seem to fit in my eyes and its hardly like he could defend it or work shows after capturing it.I'd rather see Ziggler face Undertaker at Mania if I'm honest.I'm sure Ziggler could carry him to a good match and I'd love to see him get the rub.