3rd Headliner just confirmed

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people just hoping if they name every act in the world who's not dead that eventually we'll get it? This will be my first Bestival but even I know that some of these suggestions are beyond ridiculous.

I honestly don't have a clue who it'll be, hopefully it'll be someone mindblowing.

Erm, for what it's worth, Rob's just confirmed on Twitter that it's not Lady Gaga or anyone else on that kind of scale.

Y'know, just in case you'd started picturing yourself down the front for "Marry the Night" one Sunday evening in September....

I got ot be honest and say I had not realised that Beastie Boys already headlined.

Watched Chemical Brothers at Glastonbury and Big Chill last year and they put on a complete spectacle of a show

With Bestival still being a relatively young festival the chance of re-booked headliners is slight, but having a 4 or 5 year break before headling festivals again is not uncommon place elsewhere so could happen again. I'd imagine that Chems would more likely have second shot than Beastie Boys though.