3rd Headliner just confirmed

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

It's just frustrating! I'm excited and tense and desperate to know!

yeah well, that's just how it goes.

I'll always swerve questions like that one when i'm not able to say, as I know from experience it goes nowhere good .... hopefully people might grasp that nothing can be deduced by my swerving the question, but I'm probably hoping for too much. ;)

I'll always swerve questions like that one when i'm not able to say, as I know from experience it goes nowhere good .... hopefully people might grasp that nothing can be deduced by my swerving the question, but I'm probably hoping for too much. ;)

Interesting choice of words. Not big, popular or impressive (though it may well also be any or all of these). I'm thinking more of the leonard coehen, kate bush end of the spectrum.

a deliberate choice of words, so nothing too specific can be drawn from it.

FFS, stop trying to read things into my words, there's zilch of specific meaning within them .... but I hope no one is trying to build any words from the first letters of my sentences, else I've given it away. :lol: